League City, TX · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 26 votes
8y
Hey Cal, I know this is an older post. Just wanted to follow up and see if you have anything else in the area. We have a property listed that should be under contract and sold within the next month. Do you actively market the Dickinson/ League City Area?
Investor · Calgary, AB · Member since 2014 · 182 posts · 32 votes
8y
Hey Chris, nothing on the go right now down there. We don't market that area directly but instead target motivated leads all over the place. Should I add you to my list so you don't have to find our deals on BP?
Hey Chris, nothing on the go right now down there. We don't market that area directly but instead target motivated leads all over the place. Should I add you to my list so you don't have to find our deals on BP?
That would be great! We are mostly focusing locally for now. Alvin, Santa Fe, Friendswood, Dickinson, League City, Webster.