Votes |
Short Term Rental opportunities in Nashville

Tim Bergstrom
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Mar 14 2019, 14:16

Hey BP,

There is a lot of buzz and excitement about Short Term Rentals right now. Especially in Nashville. I'm getting further into this niche though because I'm genuinely really interested in it and have been able to utilize a lot of the things I'm good at in the process. (that being design, high standards of quality and helping craft a great experience for the people staying in my STRs. If you want to have a successful STR, focus on the guest's experience is top priority)

I'm an agent here in Nashville with Village. I know of some awesome STR opportunities that are coming up, some of which might not even make it to the MLS before they get scooped up. I also have resources for design/furnishing and management on the back end if you needed or wanted that as well. If you're interested in having a conversation about STRs here I'd love to connect with you and share any insight I have/what I've learned with you! Even if you and I don't end up working together I'd love to help point you in the direction of what's right for you.

If you're interested in chatting more about this and hearing more about what's available send me a DM and let's connect!

Offering

Loading replies...