Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2018 · 77 posts · 18 votes
We have a deal in Detroit we're trying to finance but keep hitting
roadblocks on the loan amount. Most lenders we've come across are
looking for minimum 125k and our loan is practically capped at 100k.
Does anyone have any contacts we can reach out to so we can get financing for our duplex?
Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
6y
HELLO VICTOR: Most lenders won’t lend to LLCs or other legal entities ...They report loans to credit bureaus...They don’t allow more than a few (usually four) prior Loans...They set the amounts you have to borrow. We do what they will not, allowing you to operate as the bank yourself. All you need is a credit over 700 and a business entity behind you, established or your start-up.
Click the Link above, see how it works and apply on-line now. Remember we help Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage. Also, we welcome Co-Singers and Business Start-Ups.
We have a deal in Detroit we're trying to finance but keep hitting
roadblocks on the loan amount. Most lenders we've come across are
looking for minimum 125k and our loan is practically capped at 100k.
Does anyone have any contacts we can reach out to so we can get financing for our duplex?
I have a few contact are you trying to close in an LLC or an actual person? The only issues I see is if its in an LLC. I have closed loan amounts that 36k and less with no issues.
We have a deal in Detroit we're trying to finance but keep hitting
roadblocks on the loan amount. Most lenders we've come across are
looking for minimum 125k and our loan is practically capped at 100k.
Does anyone have any contacts we can reach out to so we can get financing for our duplex?
I have a few contact are you trying to close in an LLC or an actual person? The only issues I see is if its in an LLC. I have closed loan amounts that 36k and less with no issues.
We can do either. We 4 different people investing. We have created an LLC but are looking at individual options as well. Can you message me?
Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
6y
Andy, I'm trying to reach you, but I guess i'm using the wrong email address. I want to send you some info on our programs may we can find a fit. My contact info:
Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 417 posts · 150 votes
6y
@Victor Sarkisyan I can offer long term (30 year) financing with a minimum property value of $75k. We require 20% downpayment and minimum loan amount of $50k. Properties must be rental ready and not in need of rehab. If property needs rehab we can start with Fix n Flip loan (minimum loan amount of $25k) and then refinance into rental loan once rehab is complete.
Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
@Victor Sarkisyan We're based near you in Sherman Oaks and have options in Detroit for loans as low as $75,000. 30 year fixed in the mid 5% range in general. See www.brrrrstrategyfunding.com to see what I'm focusing on. Let's connect. My contact information is below. Here is a link to a questionnaire that gives me a simple snap shot of a particular deal to structure pricing on so you can get an idea of what we can do.
Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 900 posts · 392 votes
6y
@Victor Sarkisyan, if you still have not found your lender, our loans start @ $100,000, so please let me know if you are still looking by sending me a PM