Mortgage Lenders recommendations in Ohio

Mortgage Lenders recommendations in Ohio

Investor · Los Angeles CA · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey everyone,

I'm currently looking to buy a duplex in Cleveland, Ohio(first rental property). I'm researching mortgage lenders and was recommend First Federal of Lakewood and Chemical Bank. Has anyone personally used these lenders or can recommend any other lenders?

The customer reviews for these two lenders are disappointing..

Thank you in advance !

1Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Natalie Viramontes:

    Hey everyone,

    I'm currently looking to buy a duplex in Cleveland, Ohio(first rental property). I'm researching mortgage lenders and was recommend First Federal of Lakewood and Chemical Bank. Has anyone personally used these lenders or can recommend any other lenders?

    The customer reviews for these two lenders are disappointing..

    Thank you in advance !

    I have never heard of those. I can give you some great referrals that operate in Ohio

  • Rental Property Investor · Denville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 107 posts · 54 votes
    6y

    I Used Shawn Huss at Chemical Bank with great success. 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Here is a scenario; 4 plex Cleveland OH purchase price 120k , 30k down , looking for conventional 30 years. Credit around 600. Any options? Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.