Looking for property managers in Barberton/Massillon OH

Looking for property managers in Barberton/Massillon OH

New to Real Estate · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 6 votes

I'm looking at properties in Barberton and Massilon OH. I was curious about expected rents. Can anyone connect me with a PM in that area and/or someone knowledgeable of expected rents?

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    @Jeff Young, any luck on finding a property manager?

  • New to Real Estate · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    I'm currently using Yoak Property Management. I've got 3 rental properties with them at the moment.

    I've not had great luck with tenants. 2 evictions in my first year, but this isn't your typical market. I'm hoping it's bad luck for the first bit, but I may have to reevaluate.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.