Any online banks that use Zelle recommendations?

Any online banks that use Zelle recommendations?

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

Long story short, I ended up renting out a property I own outright in March '22. I currently accept rent payments via Zelle into a personal account at Wells Fargo, but I want to set up a business account with my LLC to keep everything separated. I have a couple questions regarding such;

1. Is it advisable to just keep accepting payments into the personal account then transferring to a business account ( I want to keep using Zelle to accept but some online banks that I have been looking at like Bluevine or Axos do not use Zelle)

If using personal then transferring to business is not a good idea,

2. What are some of the best banks that accept Zelle to use, as far as offerings like free checking, no account maintenance fees, low or no monthly account minimum, etc?

TIA for any help. 

1Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Greenville, SC · Member since 2021 · 210 posts · 142 votes
    4y

    I use bank of america for my business and they offer zelle.  Also if you keep a monthly minimum of $5k in your account they don't charge monthly fees.

  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jesse Mercer:

    Long story short, I ended up renting out a property I own outright in March '22. I currently accept rent payments via Zelle into a personal account at Wells Fargo, but I want to set up a business account with my LLC to keep everything separated. I have a couple questions regarding such;

    1. Is it advisable to just keep accepting payments into the personal account then transferring to a business account ( I want to keep using Zelle to accept but some online banks that I have been looking at like Bluevine or Axos do not use Zelle)

    If using personal then transferring to business is not a good idea,

    2. What are some of the best banks that accept Zelle to use, as far as offerings like free checking, no account maintenance fees, low or no monthly account minimum, etc?

    TIA for any help. 


     I use Chase for my business account and they offer Zelle! You can be as remote as you desire.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.