I'm looking for CPA recommendations

I'm looking for CPA recommendations

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 2 votes
Hi, I'm new to this and would appreciate recommendations for CPAs in NYC, or one who can also work remotely. Thanks!
0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    9y
    Tonya Channell I grew up in Sheepshead bay, where in brooklyn do you live? To answer your question, there are several of us CPAs on here that work remotely. If you only want a local CPA, then yes, your search would be limited to NYC. But I would recommend that you align yourself with a CPA who can best help you achieve your goals as that is most important to you. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    @Lance Lvovsky Thank you! I'm in Stuyvesant Heights, I'm not limiting my options to NYC and I would love to speak with you. Do you have some time this week?
  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    9y
    Tonya Channell Please send me a direct message and we can arrange a time to speak.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.