Any good online banks for working with remote property management

Any good online banks for working with remote property management

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 5 votes

As I have an offer out on my first remote deal, I need to figure out the best option for a shared account my property manager and I can both access/use for home expenses.  Has anyone here had any luck using some of the online only options.  There is actually a bank (besides the national mega banks) that has branches here in San Antonio and in Lubbock where I am investing, but I also use some online banks/accounts for various things and was curious if this option has worked well for any of you all for property management.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    I don't think they have made it quite to San Antonio metro, but they are in Kerrville and surrounding + Lubbock. Centennial Bank. Great app too

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.