CPA Recommendations for Buy and Hold Investors

5 Replies

Hi All,

I've always done my own taxes but purchased my first two family this year and really want to make sure I'm getting all the benefits out of it as I can. I'm wondering if people have recommendations for a CPA who specializes in real estate investors as I plan to continue investing and hopefully make it my full time job/business and hope to be able to use the same person all along. I don't really need someone who is in my area however it would be preferable. I like having a team I can meet with, grab coffee with, play a round of golf etc.

Thanks.

This post has been removed.

If you get any responses near the nyc area I too would be interested. Had a bad experience with the last cpa I hired.

We are in Florida and would also like to find a CPA. We are looking to put together the right strategy from the very beginning. If anyone out there is an experienced real estate cpa or works with a cpa they would like to recommend I would appreciate it. 

You should speak with a CPA who specializes in real estate and works with other real estate investors. If you are comfortable with your CPA being remote, then you will likely have a larger selection of qualified CPAs.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here