Having 2 loans: home loan and flip house loan

Having 2 loans: home loan and flip house loan

Real Estate Agent · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

What's easier? 

1. Having a flip house loan and adding a personal home loan? 

2. Or having a personal home loan and adding a flip house loan? 

I want to buy a personal home with my wife, but should I do that when I don't have a flip house loan? Or will owning a home effect getting a flip house loan? 

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chubbuck, ID · Member since 2018 · 532 posts · 466 votes
    7y

    It is easier to get a personal mortgage for a house you will live in. The down payment requirement is significantly lower and most flips are hard to finance with traditional loans. You might try buying a duplex or fourplex and live in one of the units for your first investments.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.