Chicagoland INexpensive CPA experienced in rentals - who???

Chicagoland INexpensive CPA experienced in rentals - who???

Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 18 votes

Who would you recommend as an experienced CPA to do S-corp tax docs? I am looking for a CPA who is an investor in SFH/multifamily him/herself. Anyone you could recommend who charges lower service prices since I am a beginner, and so far only incurred expenses.. Ty

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    7y

    @Anastasia M. I have an excellent CPA who is also an investor that I can recommend. PM me for details. I am not really sure what he would charge in your scenario. The issue you will run into is that a tax return takes the same amount of time to file whether you have just expenses,  or if you have income and expenses. 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @John Warren I'd love to connect with your recommended CPA. Feel free to PM me. thanks!

  • Chicago-Texas · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @John Warren can you please pass along your CPA info as well. thank you, pete...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.