Finally a millionaire, now at a cross road.

Finally a millionaire, now at a cross road.

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone, this is my first post to Bigger Pockets.

I’m a 22 year old business owner & I’ve recently hit millionaire status, now I must say, I don’t feel any richer than just a few months ago; if anything, the stakes feel even higher.

I’m a millionaire through assets, so cash on hand is limited. My company recently got valued at just over $1.2M. I have a significant budget to continue scaling my company, my question more so regards the cash I’ve been paying myself from the company.

Now, I’m paying myself in the lower 5 figure range after product cost, marketing, employees, and reserves.

Do I double down and open a new business in the same market, or play it safe and start investing the cash on hand? As I said, the stakes feel even higher now because I’m closer to where I want to be in life, but I feel like stashing away capital right now would be a move, fueled by fear, what do you guys think?

Double down, or start investing?

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Upstate, NY · Member since 2012 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    Now you can at least afford an ACCOUNT!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.