Jobs that will develop financial literacy skills

Jobs that will develop financial literacy skills

Arlington, TX · Member since 2020 · 19 posts · 5 votes

Hello!

My name is Joseph Hartley, and I’m just starting out my journey in real estate. I’ve been learning a lot about house hacking, and I’m seriously considering purchasing my first house to rent out soon. However, I’ve come to realize that I don’t know much about personal financing or management, and I wanted to develop these skills while earning income. What types of jobs would I be able to take out of high school that’s would allow me to develop these skills?

Thank you!

1Reply
106 views

Most Popular Reply

Bill HamptonBusiness Member
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
5y

Joseph, you don't have to get a job to learn financial literacy.

There are books at the library or online, magazines like Kiplinger's, websites like Nerdwallet, and the Bigger Pockets Money Podcast where you can learn for free. 

On Google and YouTube can learn anything. 

Good luck. 

Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.