Rental Properties Investing - Columbus, Ohio

Rental Properties Investing - Columbus, Ohio

Investor · Bklyn, NY · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 7 votes

Hello BP friends,

Any individuals who are currently investing in rental properties in the Columbus, Ohio area?  Can you provide insight on how it's going for you and any advice. Im out of state and thinking of purchasing a single fam property in Columbus to rent out .

3Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y

The Columbus market is booming right now. You can still find solid cash-flowing properties in the city but it is getting harder. @Marceline P.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Austin McClainBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · OH · Member since 2021 · 347 posts · 602 votes
    4y

    Columbus is growing and competitive right now, similar to every market it seems. There are multiple offers on just about every home listed, but you can still win good deals here. 

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Marceline P.:

    Hello BP friends,

    Any individuals who are currently investing in rental properties in the Columbus, Ohio area?  Can you provide insight on how it's going for you and any advice. Im out of state and thinking of purchasing a single fam property in Columbus to rent out .


    I started purchasing small multifamily in Columbus, Ohio over 4 years ago and have done extremely well. The cost of entry is low while the cash flow is high. Columbus is the only Ohio market that has seen rapid growth in jobs and population.

  • Jonathan StyerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 330 posts · 396 votes
    4y

    Columbus is great for both appreciation and cash flow. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t done well investing here. 

    Styer Real Estate Professionals4.941 Reviews
  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    The Columbus market is booming right now. You can still find solid cash-flowing properties in the city but it is getting harder. @Marceline P.

  • Investor · Bklyn, NY · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Thank you for the input gentlemen!

  • Rental Property Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    @Marceline P. I have been investing in Columbus from afar, I am in you neck of the woods, I live in Manhattan. I currently have 3 rentals in Columbus and 1 in Cleveland. I have been investing in SFH in C class areas for almost two years. Reach out if you want to chat.

  • Investor · Columbus · Member since 2017 · 105 posts · 46 votes
    4y

    @Marceline P. Hi I second @Edwin Rivera. Both of us have been investing in Columbus from afar. I'm sure @Edwin Rivera is able to give you a lot of solid advice and sharing, he has shared a ton with me and has helped my REI journey! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.