Rodents in attics in adjacent townhouses
Hello all, I have rodents in a townhouse. It is part of a building with 5 adjacent townhouses. A couple neighbors heard rodent activity in the attic and this is where I have the problem too. Rodents are circulating from an attic to the other. The pest control companies quoted sealing all entry points in the building's ground floor rather than in my ground floor and attic. The idea is to seal all entries in and around the 5 units' ground floor, capture the rodents, and by sealing the entire ground floor, any future ones will have no way of accessing the roofs and attics, theoretically. This makes sense, but the problem is that getting the 5 neighbors to pitch in on the $2,500 cost is difficult based on past problems, I don't intend to pay the whole bill, and the association is unresponsive to demand that the problem be solved by all neighbors. So, the only option left is that a pest control company focuses on sealing entry points in my home only, on the ground floor and inside the attic. But I still have not found a company interested in sealing only my unit . Has anyone faced this challenge and how did you resolve it? TIA