Thanks Brie and yeah I heard about the flood disclosure addition. What I really meant to ask in my previous post was why the secrecy of sharing the 2025 lease when sharing in the below posts for previous years seemed welcomed with open arms.
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
1y
We stopped sharing the Chicago lease as well @Lee Burns. If you have an agent (who is a member of CAR) that you are working with regularly they should be able to share it with you though.
Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 312 posts · 149 votes
1y
Thanks Brie and yeah I heard about the flood disclosure addition. What I really meant to ask in my previous post was why the secrecy of sharing the 2025 lease when sharing in the below posts for previous years seemed welcomed with open arms.
Thanks Brie and yeah I heard about the flood disclosure addition. What I really meant to ask in my previous post was why the secrecy of sharing the 2025 lease when sharing in the below posts for previous years seemed welcomed with open arms.