Used Appliance Dealers in Central NJ?

Used Appliance Dealers in Central NJ?

Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 561 votes

I am thinking about adding a used refrigerator and washer/dryer to my empty unit. Does anyone know of a reliable used appliance dealer in the central NJ area?

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · New Hope, PA · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 113 votes
11y

Scott, 

I would also HIGHLY recommend Home Things 4 U in Trenton as well.  We have been working with them for years and Renee is wonderful. 

Good luck!!!

Liz Faircloth

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Middletown, NJ · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I use Home Things 4 U in Trenton for my rentals. Tell Renee I said hi!

    homethings4u.com/

    805 S Broad St, Trenton, NJ 08611

    (609) 498-0107
  • Investor · Cranford, NJ · Member since 2012 · 303 posts · 153 votes
    11y

    Used Stuff is a problem- if you have them present during the lease out, the person will expect them to be in good working order. Most used appliances do not come with warranty. Your best bet is PC Richards or a small mom and pop place you might have a relationship with. I use a local company here that takes care of me for giving them lots of repeat business, and all the items come with warranty. I use Jacobsons in Elizabeth, and Tarek will take care of you

    PS. adding washer/ dryer is a huge value for your tenants. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 481 posts · 189 votes
    11y

    i would just score some deal with new appliances during this black friday season. Lowes is currently on sale very cheap appliances now!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 561 votes
    11y

    Aly, that place is about 1/2 mile from my unit. I will check it out.

  • Real Estate Investor · New Hope, PA · Member since 2014 · 193 posts · 113 votes
    11y

    Scott, 

    I would also HIGHLY recommend Home Things 4 U in Trenton as well.  We have been working with them for years and Renee is wonderful. 

    Good luck!!!

    Liz Faircloth

  • Investor · Middletown, NJ · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Yes, Renee is awesome, and they offer a 90 day warranty on their appliances.

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 561 votes
    11y

    I will be checking the store out tomorrow...weather permitting.

  • Real Estate Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 328 votes
    11y

    I worked at PC Richard in my 20s and I would recommend them too.  They have a wholesale division that sells to landlords and smaller mom & pop appliance stores, might be worth it to check out.   They also have (had?) a clearance center in Deer Park  Long Island with new, but discontinued models for cheap. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.