Hi All,
Wondering if anyone has left a welcome present for new tenants moving in? If so what?
Dan
I would have said I never give gifts, but realized I do leave toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, plunger and sometimes other small starting supplies. There is nothing more frustrating on moving day than not having toilet paper! The items add up to maybe $5. I just view it as a little touch to show you thought of them when they moved in.
@Thomas S. there is nothing wrong with wanting to start off the relationship on good terms. Some landlords completely miss the point. This is a business and tenants are your CUSTOMER. Like any business, the better you treat your customers, the better they will respond to you and be more likely to stay long term. They will also refer friends. The gift is just one small token of appreciation. After that good customer service involves responding quickly to problems, performing needed maintenance and updates on the property. The idea that a landlord has no effect on whether a tenant will be good or bad is just false. I have rented to many tenants who left their last house due to a bad landlord and they thank me regularly for not being like that.
I have never given gifts; however, I send a welcome email and periodic emails to check if all is going well. I do not view this as friendship; rather a collaboration to protect my investments. As a result, in 20 years of self-managing my rentals (all single family homes) I have not had any problems with the way my tenants have maintained my rentals. I truly believe that a little goes a long way when a landlord provides excellent customer service.
I am contemplating calling a few places (such as a gym and maybe a restaurant or two ) by my property for special membership offers/discount offers, and leaving them in a clear bag on the counter for my new renter. I have always bought nice air fresheners for showing and leave them on the property. I always leave a new roll or two of toilet paper, and if I have a fridge in the property, I am considering leaving some water bottles for move in day. I read somewhere that the #1 perk tenants like in apartments are health clubs on site, so I'm going for a play on that for my single family homes with the discount offer to the gym down the road. I'm also thinking of making changes such as adding an LED light bulb or two to the unit before I turn it over. Not really a gift but a lower bill is a perk too.
I have only ever supplied Christmas gifts to my tenants.
Now that is a different situation entirely. Defanatly not acceptable, way to personal to provide any gifts of that nature. Not only does it cross the line between business and personal it can place the tenant in a extremely awkward position.
Can you explain how this puts the tenant in an awkward position? I have never given gifts like this, but I have received gifts many times in business. My old employer gave a gift card at Christmas to pick up a ham or some other food at the grocery store. My suppliers (who I was their customer) gave me bottles of wine, gift packs, candy, gift cards, etc. Giving a gift to thank someone for being a valued employee or customer is not uncommon here in the US at least. Again, I have never given a tenant a gift, but as my customer I don't see why giving them a gift would make them feel awkward.
Is your issue with Christmas as holiday and the religious connection? If that is your issue, I can tell you I know many people who give gifts at Christmas that are not religious. I know several people of other religions that put up a Christmas tree and exchange gifts too.
Lighten up Roy, you're making a lot out of nothing.
Your condescending effort to belittle other landlords is not at all in the spirit of BiggerPockets community. It is landlords helping other landlords. Judging by the lack of any up-votes on your posts, it seems your viewpoint is not widely supported. Roy is trying to politely tell you to be respectful of others and accept the fact that there can be multiple correct answers depending on the situation. Roy is a MODERATOR asking you to keep the tone positive. I believe the role of a moderator on a site is to alert people when they are out of line. Telling him to lighten up is just another attempt to belittle.
It strikes me as strange you are so worked up about people giving small welcome gifts. Some topics are controversial and heated debates are understandable, but this is pretty tame. I don't see how me spending $5 on a tenant that is paying $1200 a month in rent is so crazy.
Can you explain how this puts the tenants in an awkward position.
Sure it is simple. The relationship they have with landlords is not the same as landlords have with tenants. Landlords are operating a business and may see this as a business gesture but tenants do not view the renting of a property as a business. Gifts are given by some employers this is no big deal. When a friend or relative gives a gift there is the uncertainty as to whether it is appropriate to reciprocate. Or the guilt of not reciprocating. A landlord is neither a employer, friend or relative and this places the tenant in the most uncomfortable situation, because they have no relationship with a landlord, as to how to respond, whether to respond, and to figure out what the intent of this stranger is. In addition because most tenants have a innate resentment of landlords, more accurately the resentment of paying someone else's mortgage, they most often see gifts as a landlord flaunting their wealth and spending the tenants own money on a gift for them.
If you as a landlord can understand the thinking of most tenants you would see how this places a tenant in a awkward situation and can fester resentment. Best to give nothing, since tenants expect nothing, than take risks. Landlords cause more problems by doing unnecessary things than most can imagine because they view the landlord tenant relationship entirely different that tenants. Landlords need to stick to business, stay in touch with tenants, maintain the property, cash the checks but otherwise keep your distance.
Nothing to do with religion, could care less about religious aspect, entirely different issue.
Lighten up Roy, you're making a lot out of nothing.
Your condescending effort to belittle other landlords is not at all in the spirit of BiggerPockets community. It is landlords helping other landlords. Judging by the lack of any up-votes on your posts, it seems your viewpoint is not widely supported. Roy is trying to politely tell you to be respectful of others and accept the fact that there can be multiple correct answers depending on the situation. Roy is a MODERATOR asking you to keep the tone positive. I believe the role of a moderator on a site is to alert people when they are out of line. Telling him to lighten up is just another attempt to belittle.
It strikes me as strange you are so worked up about people giving small welcome gifts. Some topics are controversial and heated debates are understandable, but this is pretty tame. I don't see how me spending $5 on a tenant that is paying $1200 a month in rent is so crazy.
Lighten up Joe, you're making a lot out of nothing.
Concentrate on the thread there is a lot of good information from others who have the exact same opinion as I do about gifts to tenants - which is do it if it makes you feel good, but don't think it's a business decision.
Decisions that will effect your rental business are - keep your properties perfect. Respond to tenant requests promptly. Treat your tenants firmly but fairly. Do not use grace periods for rent. Use a written lease. Do everything legally and in compliance with tax laws. Maintain a professional demeanor in your business, not a friendship with your tenants, maintain the superior position in this financial and legal relationship at all times to avoid the entire list of pit falls that befall landlords over and over again. And most importantly screen tenants well so you aren't desperately trying to nullify or change a renters motivations or behaviors from day one through gifts, especially ones related to cleaning and keeping your property clean.
It's not belittling a landlord to give them the harsh truth of a matter, that's education.
Landlords or more likely 'potential ones' who are wrong about human nature and the relationship of gift giving to tenants under the missbelief that it will change a tenant or bank goodwill to keep a tenant on track during the rental period are as wrong about that as they are about all the rest of the things they will do because they don't understand people. These are the same mistakes in reading human beings that lead them to post about "my tenant moved in and he wrote a personal check for the security deposit and it bounced now I can't get him out" or "my tenant's 'boy friend' wants to move in to the unit, I told him I needed to have him fill out an application and do a credit and back ground check, he said because he is only going to stay there short-term for a few months while he is in the process of buying a house, and doesn't want me to pull his credit because it will make his credit score go down, he seemed like a nice guy, but now he (fill in the blank of the catastrophe)...."
The same people that put themselves in those situations are the same ones who think gifts are making a difference, it's a problem understanding human beings, human nature and you're living in a world of ivory towers and sooner or later a tenant is going to come along and take advantage of you in a big way. Better to understand the reality now than pay heavily for it later.
Let's keep perspective on the issues in the discussion -If you want to give tenants little welcoming gifts because it makes you feel good, like you're a good host to your 'guest' go for it. This is a personal decision not a business decision.
If you want to give tenants gifts to bank good-will... well you'll be taught a rude lesson sooner or later and be dejected when you discover that being a landlord can really be just about how your lease stands up in court eviction. Nice gestures on your part are just that, don't be surprised.
If you want to give tenants cleaning gifts to remind them to keep the place clean or thinking you're going to effect their cleaning habits... well.... I've already said what I think about that, I won't repeat it as it's apparently too harsh.
I show, screen and manage my own property so it may be different if you have many properties or use a property manager. I treat my tenants like people. I always write them a note welcoming them into their new home. If, while I'm showing the property, a tenant mentions that they love gardening, I may leave some seeds and gardening gloves--especially if it's in the spring. I've also given a nice set of towels. I want them to feel welcome in their new house. Light bulbs and toilet paper are a common courtesy and should always be there when they move in.
While I like the idea of welcoming them, it's really not that much of a treat to get $1 store items unless they are given with the intention as a temporary item to be used while getting settled (use the $1 store shower curtain until you can get your nice one up). Cleaning supplies? Well...how would you feel if you opened up a gift and found cleaning supplies? I have left some items that I use on the hardwood floors because not everyone knows what to use on them.
I haven't been in this business a long time and I don't have a lot of properties. I have made mistakes along the way but I always try to treat my renters with courtesy and respect. I'm not giving them a welcome gift to get anything in return. I am welcoming them into their new home. I want them to enjoy living there. I don't feel obligated to give them a gift--but I always write them a note welcoming them.
I think leaving something is a great idea. And the toilet paper, paper towel thing is for sure a great leave because I have personally been there on moving day without either of those and it is quite frustrating.
Also, I've never thought of it this way but we have a savings program that can be used at your local grocery stores, local restaurants, etc. that would be perfect for something like that. They can just type in their zip code and find out what discounts they have around them. If anyone is interested I'd be happy to show you a demo of the program. Best part is it only costs you $1.25 or so and they can get hundreds in savings.
Different strokes for different folks.
@Mike F I find your tone almost insulting in this thread. Just because you do it one way and it works doesnt mean its the best or only way to operate.
I give a small welcome basket. Cost me less than $10. I also send $25 Visa gift cards to my tenants on their birthday and Christmas.
Why?
Two reasons:
1- Good Southern Hospitality. It is very much appreciated down here.
2- I dont rent to slobs. I dont rent to entitled a**holes. My screening is good enough that I truly feel like I get the best 1% of all tenants for their respective rent level in every one of my units. I currently have 18 doors. Average tenant length is currently 74 months. It goes up every month we dont add a property as we havent turned a unit in 18 months and Ive never had an eviction. My average vacancy to date however is 3.7 months. I take time to find the best. When I find the best I try to WOW them and retain them.
My way works for me. Your way works for you. Neither of us are wrong.
Gad.
Instead of gift how about at "Welcome Package" "Welcome Kit" "Orientation Package/Kit" "Move In Package/Kit", because it looks like the words "gift" and "present" have too much personal baggage attached to them.
I love the idea of a welcome package and the idea of incentives. My tenants are fairly easy (provided we are not taking about the water heater) and I've given them stuff, you may call them gifts. The biggest one I can remember sending was the big package of Tilex (I LOVE Tilex) because I noticed on my annual visit mold in the bathroom. It sorta helped.
Gifts I've sent have been of the cleaning variety. There is nothing in the lease expressly about cleanliness, but I would like to encourage cleaning. I just wish there was a cheap gift to encourage decluttering that wouldn't mean building more closets or another shed, which I'm sure they'd fill up with more crap.
Can you explain how this puts the tenants in an awkward position.
Sure it is simple. The relationship they have with landlords is not the same as landlords have with tenants. Landlords are operating a business and may see this as a business gesture but tenants do not view the renting of a property as a business. Gifts are given by some employers this is no big deal. When a friend or relative gives a gift there is the uncertainty as to whether it is appropriate to reciprocate. Or the guilt of not reciprocating. A landlord is neither a employer, friend or relative and this places the tenant in the most uncomfortable situation, because they have no relationship with a landlord, as to how to respond, whether to respond, and to figure out what the intent of this stranger is. In addition because most tenants have a innate resentment of landlords, more accurately the resentment of paying someone else's mortgage, they most often see gifts as a landlord flaunting their wealth and spending the tenants own money on a gift for them.
If you as a landlord can understand the thinking of most tenants you would see how this places a tenant in a awkward situation and can fester resentment. Best to give nothing, since tenants expect nothing, than take risks. Landlords cause more problems by doing unnecessary things than most can imagine because they view the landlord tenant relationship entirely different that tenants. Landlords need to stick to business, stay in touch with tenants, maintain the property, cash the checks but otherwise keep your distance.
Nothing to do with religion, could care less about religious aspect, entirely different issue.
I agree the most important thing as a landlord is to stay on top of maintenance, tenant requests and stay out of their business unless necessary. Of course a tenant is not a friend or employer, but they are your customer. As I pointed out in my post, it is common for customers to get thank you gifts in higher dollar transactions. In the rental business a tenant is your customer, so could it be appropriate to give a gift under certain circumstances? I could see this only being applicable in higher end situations. For example a section 8 tenant would not get the same treatment as someone renting a luxury home. Similar, someone buying a BMW gets different treatment than at the KIA dealership. I have received gifts as a customer many times and I never felt awkward or resentment. You would basically be giving something back to the tenant, so I am not sure that is flaunting a landlords wealth. It would depend on the view point of the tenant. I think it is a mistake to paint all renters with one mentality. I have met many renters that are more grateful than wealthy people I know.
I fully agree with your point about tenants perception of a landlord flaunting wealth. I recommend landlords avoid driving expensive cars to their tenants properties. Showing up in a brand new Mercedes sends the "I am rich" message too strong. I had a tenant that told me his old landlord was "loaded" and mentioned the type of car he drove as a supporting reason for believing that. There are other ways to flaunt wealth such as bragging about your boat or talking up the size of your rental empire. It is best if your tenant believes you are poor, so yes from that perspective I see the argument for giving them nothing extra.
I leave a bottle of wine. It's like $10 and a great gesture. Makes your tenants respect you a lot. It's worked out well for me.
Leave them a new shower liner in the package. It's a good gift and it means they likely won't shower without one and soak the floor.
Everyday I give my tenants the gift of market rate rentals that are as good or better than the neighborhood.