Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y
I have my properties professionally inspected several times a year, and the majority of the cost is bore by the resident, but more beneficial for the owner. Everyone (tenant and owner) are given a copy of the inspection( very transparent),
Your maintenance personnel or team should give you a heads up whenever they visit the property to perform any work.
We have just started charging "pet rent " on a monthly basis. I have seen anywhere between $10-$25
Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y
I have my properties professionally inspected several times a year, and the majority of the cost is bore by the resident, but more beneficial for the owner. Everyone (tenant and owner) are given a copy of the inspection( very transparent),
Your maintenance personnel or team should give you a heads up whenever they visit the property to perform any work.
We have just started charging "pet rent " on a monthly basis. I have seen anywhere between $10-$25
Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
9y
Because I give the vendors volume work, I get them for $99, and that is passed on to the tenant as an "admin fee". We really don't make any money on this, but I find that the third party is extremely helpful when it comes to disputes, and we all know how the tenants like to say that it looks better than when they received the property. Helps alleviate a lot of those issues