Looking for a smart property management company in Columbus, OH

Looking for a smart property management company in Columbus, OH

Real Estate Investor · Powell, OH · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi All, I just moved to Columbus, OH from Los Angeles, CA. I own 2 four unit apartments in Grove City and 1 ten unit in Blacklick Estates. I am desperately seeking a trustworthy and savvy property manager to not only manage my properties but to also help advise me on new property purchases. The current management I have pays bills late, overcharges for renos and vacant units go untouched for months. Thank you, in advance, for your help!

0Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Grove City, OH · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Just sent you a private message.

    Thanks.

  • Real Estate Agent · Circleville, OH · Member since 2008 · 633 posts · 488 votes
    9y

    There's a few on here that seem to be well liked. Panzera realty I think has around 500 or so rentals they manage and are in here frequently. 

  • Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2012 · 309 posts · 275 votes
    9y

    Hey Cortney,

    We're only taking on select clients at this time, but I typically refer overflow to Panzera. David is great!

    -Peter

  • Real Estate Marketing Professional · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 299 posts · 125 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Peter Lohmann, and @Brandon Schlichter for the mention. We'd be happy to talk with you about your questions, @Cortney Hannan. You can reach out to David here on BP directly @David Panzera. Cheers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.