Zillow Rental Manager - Listing not showing up

Zillow Rental Manager - Listing not showing up

Investor · Taylorsville, GA · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 540 votes

Has anyone had issues with a rental listing created through Zillow Rental Manager not showing up in Zillow?  

I created it last night and by this morning, it was showing up in Trulia and HotPads (syndicated from the Zillow listing), but not Zillow.  In Zillow, it still shows off-market, but the price history reflects that it was listed yesterday.

The last listing I did through Zillow was up within a couple of hours.

0Reply
65 views

Most Popular Reply

Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
9y

When I have had this issue it has been on a new (to me) property and the listing agent still has a hold on the Zillow address. 

One other time I had my phone number in the description and they blocked it because they don't allow that. 

Worst case just email their tech support and they usually respond within a day. 

Good luck. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · West Chester , PA · Member since 2011 · 620 posts · 138 votes
    9y

    I have had this issue, if you not showing the street number otherwise contact them for the issue 

  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    When I have had this issue it has been on a new (to me) property and the listing agent still has a hold on the Zillow address. 

    One other time I had my phone number in the description and they blocked it because they don't allow that. 

    Worst case just email their tech support and they usually respond within a day. 

    Good luck. 

  • Investor · Taylorsville, GA · Member since 2014 · 352 posts · 540 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Sai T. and @Mike Pederson!  

    Sai, I do have the street # listed.

    Mike, I went back and checked my listing to make sure I didn't have any content that would cause the listing to be blocked, but couldn't find anything that stood out.

    I did email them and call their customer service - waiting to hear back.

    I was hoping for a flurry of activity for weekend showings, but without Zillow that might not be happening for this weekend if the listing doesn't go up soon! 

  • Investor · West Chester , PA · Member since 2011 · 620 posts · 138 votes
    9y

    No worries in general they are in responding and I hope you will have some showings this weekend!

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I am constantly having issues with Zillow.  They have frozen my profile so I cannot edit other than through an agent on their side and they limit what they allow me to change.  I own property for rentals and they have blocked my access to managing the rentals. I receive leads for the rental but cannot use the rental manager even though I am the owner since I am also an agent and wanted to list off-mls.

  • Investor · Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I had same issue.here is how it got fixed.

    Go to your zillow rental location. You would see "posted" on zillow. Just clock on "posted" and it would show up "for rent" on zillow

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.