Recommendations for a property management company in Rochester NY

Recommendations for a property management company in Rochester NY

Modiin, Israel · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 4 votes

Does anyone have any recommendations for a property management company in Rochester NY? Looking for someone to manage several multifamily duplexes.

Also, what are you paying for property management in Rochester? I’ve heard anywhere from 9-11%. Also, some people have told me they pay the fee year round and some people told me they pay the fee when the property is rented and then pay the PM 1 month of rent when they find a new renter. What have you encountered?

Thanks

Zev

0Reply
11 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rob D.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2012 · 67 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    Zev, we pay about 8% in PM in Rochester.  I don't think we pay a fee if our unit is vacant but I will check.  I'm very happy with our PM.  As far as the rental fee, I think its a half a months rent as the fee.  I'll PM you the contact info.

  • Modiin, Israel · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Awesome. Thanks so much Rob! Looking forward to your email.

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 175 votes
    8y

    Hi Zev. 

    Our company manages properties and has for many years. I'd be happy to provide a quote if you'd like. Could you share with me the address of those properties? How many units, etc?

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    8y

    lighthouse properties

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 22 votes
    8y
    Matt, I’d be curious to learn more about your experience. Can you PM me? Thank you.
  • Escrow Officer · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    Do your research! . I tell all my clients- when it comes to property management companies...PLEASE DO your research...check reviews, check BBB, etc.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Rob D. Could you share that info, I will DM you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.