Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Derek Smith
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Where else do you post your houses for rent?

Derek Smith
  • Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Mar 26 2018, 09:28
Hello, Last Wednesday I posted my house for rent using the Zillow rental manager (Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads) just like I have several times in the past 8 yrs. The first night I got a lead, but over the next day I didn’t hear anything from any other potential renters. Turns out Zillow deactivated my listing sometime before noon on Thursday. I never got an email, call, notification, nothing. I didn’t know until I checked to see why I hadn’t received any leads. It’s now been 5 days of emailing, webforms, and phone calls, all of which have gone unanswered. I’m no closer to getting my house rented, the one lead was a no show on Saturday. Does anyone have any experience getting Zillow to respond? How did you do it? Anywhere else I should be posting to get traffic? Zillow has worked well for me the past 8 years but... I’ll try craigslist, but I like to stay off there because I haven’t had much success with people from CL. More than one FU response because of my no smoking & no pets policy. Any other ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks, Derek

Loading replies...