Best Air Fresheners for Rental Units

Best Air Fresheners for Rental Units

Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 117 posts · 59 votes

I just leaned my favorite air fresheners to use when showing vacant homes for rent is being discontinued. I figured this would be a good time to ask what everyone else does to make showings go well as smell welcoming to perspective residents.

0Reply
36 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 940 posts · 695 votes
    8y

    @Phillip Syrios - last year when we staged our personal residence, the staging company suggested the Limoncello wallflowers from Bath and Body works http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/limoncello-wallf...

    Very subtle but also light and clean smelling.  :)

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    8y

    I don't use air fresheners because they can be offensive as easily as refreshing.

    A clean, neutral odor is all I want. If a rental has an owner, I use an ozone machine to remove any odors from smoke, pets, rotten food, etc:  Commercial Ozone Machine

    It's expensive but worth every penny. I charge $50 per day when I have to use it on a rental and it paid for itself in a couple months.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.