Morris Investment in Indy and Jacksonville

Morris Investment in Indy and Jacksonville

Investor · Davis, CA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 12 votes
Hello All, Does anyone have properties they have bought through Morris Invest in Indianapolis or Jacksonville? I am interested helping out individuals that still have properties bought through them. Please reach out to me so I can learn more about yoyr specific situation. Best, Kenneth
0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
7y

are you offering help by bottom feeding these poor folks.. we all know what many of them were sold which was a bill of goods.. I am sure the local wholesalers are seeing this as a feeding frenzy..  sad situation this Morris invest stuff. never seen anything like it

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y

    are you offering help by bottom feeding these poor folks.. we all know what many of them were sold which was a bill of goods.. I am sure the local wholesalers are seeing this as a feeding frenzy..  sad situation this Morris invest stuff. never seen anything like it

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    @Kenneth Hong How are you proposing to help these people out?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 61 posts · 43 votes
    7y

    I briefly helped an out-of-state Morris investor/victim by doing a drive by/walk through/photos for his Indy property. I knew from the address it was in a rough nabe. Five months into a "rehab" and all he had was a burnt out shell with a smashed in door (literally, the door was on the ground and the house was open.)  My heart sank, it was abysmal.

  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 841 posts · 480 votes
    7y

    Great to try to do your best to be helpful!  I've touched a few of these, but overall have stayed away from it - and will continue to do so.  The thing to beware of is the large # of people taking advantage of those who've been hurt by this.  It's rampant and it's a huge negative.  Alot of greed, when all we have to do as investors and vendors is to stay focused on the long haul.  There is no get rich quick scheme that works. People need to stop being lazy and go to work everyday. Work on your business every day.  Lazy people have to cheat and steal. 

  • Investor · Davis, CA · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 12 votes
    7y
    @Mike D'Arrigo Like myself, I bought two of these properties but have salvaged what I can and is now renting out and cash positive. I have become more hands on and wanted to create and share each others network so we can move forward together.
  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Kenneth Hong:
    @Mike D'Arrigo

    Like myself, I bought two of these properties but have salvaged what I can and is now renting out and cash positive. I have become more hands on and wanted to create and share each others network so we can move forward together.

     Kenneth, I'm glad you've been able to salvage your situation. There's a lot of people in the same boat as you. I hear from them regularly.

  • Wholesaler and Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 438 posts · 293 votes
    7y

    Bottom feeding is required for the houses that are at the bottom. Some Morris Invest clients have pretty nice houses so no bottom feeding required on those.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.