I have a problem with a person I am owner financing my property to and he won't follow the simple steps of how to make a Paypal payment to me without collecting fees. I have explained it to this man over and over how to do it properly but he won't listen and I think he does it on propose so he can get me to contact him. He also won't reimburse me for the fees even though he is sending the money the wrong way and he thinks I should eat the cost. I cannot have him pay any other way because I don't trust him with checks bouncing or don't want him to know my current address because I have been sexually harassed by this man and he sends me disgusting lude sexually harassing emails. This has been going on for 3 yrs and I am getting so fed up with this person. Does anyone know what recourse I can take or if I have any rights or know if he the renter should be paying for the Paypal fees and not me eating the cost?
Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y
@Denise Na Call the police, add up all the fees, assess them as mortgage payments not paid in full, look at the terms of your note/mortgage (hopefully you have one!)...and then foreclose...move on. He failed to hold up his end by not making full mortgage payments every month.