Have anyone used Real Property Management Clarity Team

Have anyone used Real Property Management Clarity Team

Rental Property Investor · Trabuco Canyon, CA · Member since 2014 · 134 posts · 78 votes

Does anyone have experience with Real Property Management Clarity Team in Toledo, OH?

what do you like and what do you don't like about them? 

1Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
5y

I would give these guys 0 (zero) starts if possible. As a property owner/investor I am truly disappointed in this company. They are by far the WORST property management company I have employed. I have properties across the Midwest, and I will ADVISE you IF YOU ARE A PROPERTY OWNER/ INVESTOR – STAY AWAY FROM THEM. OK you have been warned.

It was alway something that cost extra and was deducted from the rent..

They let me property go to sh*t all time charging and over charging me for who know what. For months I was billed for landscaping, there is no lawn at the house. Broken windows, locks, pumps, electrical… It was always something to eat away at the rent, then found out the tenant moved out after not receiving any money for months and the property manager never told me. I had to call them on it.

They do not answer questions directly, it always your fault as the owner, they require you to give them a $550. Free spending account without letting you know what it is being spent on or approving the fix.

When I did go to Toledo from CA to see what was going on, they never offered to meet with me. It was a TOTAL SCAM. When the tenant moved out, they hit me for $450. To “clean” out the house. When I asked for pictures of what was done, they would not provide any, I had to pay an additional $250 to build a from step handrail, $200 to install a new bathroom mirror and light (the other what half way in the shower, they never fixed an interior window that they could not get anyone come and fix because of Covid, I got it fixed in 2 days) $300 to a cleaning service to clean up the house, $1000 for a dividing fence, $500 to a lawn company to come cut the vines and over growth on the driveway. When I confronted Jim (the owner) about it he told me that was the condition of the house when I bought it a year earlier, when I asked then why I did I pay for monthly landscaping services, he had no answer and got upset at me. WARNING, don’t walk RUN FROM THIESE PEOPLE!

I can’t believe these people let my house run into the ground like this.

Oh yah, they said we don’t really manage houses on that side of town, you may want to sell it, I will have our real estate agent call you, yah right like I would use anyone they work with.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew FidlerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Toledo, OH · Member since 2011 · 384 posts · 434 votes
    7y

    @Bobby Narinov - first I've ever heard of a franchise property management company, it's the same website structure as the primary corporate page, they definitely put money into creating that website.

    The office location is across town from me, I will swing by there sometime and see what it looks like. 

    I think the pricing structure is fascinating - a basic 10% model for minimal service and a 14% pricing model for annual maintenance included. It's also fascinating they serve something like a 50 mile circle of Toledo - something I personally have avoided as it's challenging enough simply to manage within Toledo proper.

    They use Appfolio like I do and on their website you can scroll through their available rentals. Five stars on google means they are really watching their image . 

    I'd expect these guys come into the market like a lion- if it's a typical franchise they have a large buy-in cost and are required to have startup capital to fund a real team and real management capabilities...they will have to land a large number of clients and profitably manage to thrive. 

    Five years from now we will see if they are the the next-biggest player in the market, I'm glad to see something new in the Toledo PM arena!

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I would give these guys 0 (zero) starts if possible. As a property owner/investor I am truly disappointed in this company. They are by far the WORST property management company I have employed. I have properties across the Midwest, and I will ADVISE you IF YOU ARE A PROPERTY OWNER/ INVESTOR – STAY AWAY FROM THEM. OK you have been warned.

    It was alway something that cost extra and was deducted from the rent..

    They let me property go to sh*t all time charging and over charging me for who know what. For months I was billed for landscaping, there is no lawn at the house. Broken windows, locks, pumps, electrical… It was always something to eat away at the rent, then found out the tenant moved out after not receiving any money for months and the property manager never told me. I had to call them on it.

    They do not answer questions directly, it always your fault as the owner, they require you to give them a $550. Free spending account without letting you know what it is being spent on or approving the fix.

    When I did go to Toledo from CA to see what was going on, they never offered to meet with me. It was a TOTAL SCAM. When the tenant moved out, they hit me for $450. To “clean” out the house. When I asked for pictures of what was done, they would not provide any, I had to pay an additional $250 to build a from step handrail, $200 to install a new bathroom mirror and light (the other what half way in the shower, they never fixed an interior window that they could not get anyone come and fix because of Covid, I got it fixed in 2 days) $300 to a cleaning service to clean up the house, $1000 for a dividing fence, $500 to a lawn company to come cut the vines and over growth on the driveway. When I confronted Jim (the owner) about it he told me that was the condition of the house when I bought it a year earlier, when I asked then why I did I pay for monthly landscaping services, he had no answer and got upset at me. WARNING, don’t walk RUN FROM THIESE PEOPLE!

    I can’t believe these people let my house run into the ground like this.

    Oh yah, they said we don’t really manage houses on that side of town, you may want to sell it, I will have our real estate agent call you, yah right like I would use anyone they work with.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    REGARDING:

    Real Property Management Clarity Team

    RUN FROM THEM!!!!!!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.