Texting battles with tenants...

Texting battles with tenants...

Rental Property Investor · D.C · Member since 2019 · 501 posts · 102 votes

- Losing your temper as a landlord...

- Do you ever get into heated arguments with tenants?

- how do you handle these texting or calling battles?

5Reply
174 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
7y

@Charlie Moore I don’t do text battles with my tenants...I only do rap battles with them. It’s quite entertaining

See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 100 posts · 94 votes
    7y

    Texting isn't that bad - phone calls are much worse. 

    I never had any arguments with my tenants, but if they happen, I'd rather stick to face-to-face communication. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.