Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 4 votes
Hello—My name is Everett, and I’m a newbie investor based out of Dallas. I’m looking to invest in the Cleveland Ohio area. Can anyone recommend any reputable investor friendly realtors?
Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 666 votes
6y
@Brian Garlington When investing in the Cleveland markets if you are not cash you will not get the good deals. Close " as is " in a couple days vs loan, inspections, appraisal, 30 60 days. Cleveland is one of the most competitive markets in the country.
Hello—My name is Everett, and I’m a newbie investor based out of Dallas. I’m looking to invest in the Cleveland Ohio area. Can anyone recommend any reputable investor friendly realtors?
Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 666 votes
6y
@Brian Garlington When investing in the Cleveland markets if you are not cash you will not get the good deals. Close " as is " in a couple days vs loan, inspections, appraisal, 30 60 days. Cleveland is one of the most competitive markets in the country.