• Investor
  • Farmington, MN
Votes |
Zillow Rental Manager - Issues

Erik Hull
  • Investor
  • Farmington, MN
Posted Jul 29 2020, 12:24

I have used Zillow Rental Manager for two previous rental listings (Jan and June 2020) and it worked very well.  It's nice to have a page for each listing to be able to see the responses, applications, leases, etc.

For my latest listing, the response has been great.  50+ requests for more info and 5 applications before the 2 hr open house last Saturday.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to see any of the inquiries or applications in the website.  I only received email updates that say they should be there.  The ticket was opened a week ago.  Nearly zero acknowledgement that anyone is even working on the issue.  The only feedback was to ask which web browser I was using.  I explained that I had used Microsoft Edge.  I have since tried Chrome and Safari with identical results.

Since I received no updates, I opened multiple tickets checking on status.  Those have been "resolved" and combined back into my original ticket.  Now we're back to zero updates for two days.

Since it's impossible to actually speak to a person, I have also left two voicemails with zero response.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  Was your issue ever resolved?

I'm embarrassed to have to ask the applicants for additional patience.   

Loading replies...