Finding Home Insurance and warranty for Multi family (4 plex)

Finding Home Insurance and warranty for Multi family (4 plex)

Investor · Edinburg, TX · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

This is going to be my first real estate investment, and I will be closing in two weeks located in San Antonio. My realtor told me to find the multi family house warranty and insurance, but Im having trouble. Can anyone share any knowledge on how to find a good house insurance and warranty for my 4-plex? Any help will be highly appreciated

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Polo VazquezPro Member
Real Estate Agent · McAllen, TX · Member since 2017 · 382 posts · 281 votes
5y

Hey Jose. I’ll give you my agent’s number. She is extremely good.I’m from the Valley as well and invest there. I’m actually thinking of starting a small group of investors so we can all share ideas. I’m dm you agents info

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Polo VazquezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · McAllen, TX · Member since 2017 · 382 posts · 281 votes
    5y

    Hey Jose. I’ll give you my agent’s number. She is extremely good.I’m from the Valley as well and invest there. I’m actually thinking of starting a small group of investors so we can all share ideas. I’m dm you agents info

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Jose Cuellar @Polo Vazquez
    recently I've been looking at both San Antonio and McAllen/Edingburg markets. May I ask what draw you towards SA? Based on my research, numbers in the RGV seem to be better than SA, at least on paper :)

    I'd like to have the contact info of your insurance agent as well!

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jose Cuellar I own an independent agency and write all over texas if you need any help or have questions.

  • Polo VazquezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · McAllen, TX · Member since 2017 · 382 posts · 281 votes
    5y

    Hello @Dan Z., personally I invest in the McAllen for that reason. Its easier to get cash flow, but I will say this. San Antonio properties appreciate almost twice as much and you can get good cashflow if you buy right. There is deals out there in San Antonio. A lot of people are doing it.

    I'll gladly DM you my insurance agent's contact.

  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Hey gang. I'm also looking in south Texas as well and glad to hear the valley is doing well for you. I'd like to get the info too. Thanks.
  • Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    5y
    Hey gang. I'm also looking in south Texas as well and glad to hear the valley is doing well for you. I'd like to get the info too. Thanks.
  • Realtor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 64 posts · 35 votes
    5y

    @Jose Cuellar I'm in San Antonio too and have a good insurance agent. PM me if youd like his contact info.

  • Polo VazquezPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · McAllen, TX · Member since 2017 · 382 posts · 281 votes
    5y

    @Rush Blakely

    Dm me any questions you have! I'm always glad to help.

    Btw I also love the lemonade.com insurance model. They are fairly new and not investor friendly yet. I would only suggest using them for your own home.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.