Tenants not motivated to get vaccinated !

Tenants not motivated to get vaccinated !

Rental Property Investor 路 West Des Moines, IA 路 Member since 2018 路 447 posts 路 64 votes

Hello,

Covid vaccination is now currently available in my area for free and I myself wavered quite a bit before registering to get vaccinated. I initially wanted to play wait and watch but upon watching few YouTube videos and educating myself I decided to register to get vaccinated (actually I am still not too sure if getting vaccinated is the right decision at this point in time, I just want to keep the ball rolling) interestingly all of my tenants have an absolute stance to not take the vaccine.Anyone ran into this situation with tenants having a divided stance on getting vaccinated in multi-family or multiplex setup? I am trying to get a feel for what is the general notion about getting vaccinated, and how it might impact multi family occupancy especially with tenants having a different perspectives on getting vaccinated.Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

1Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor 路 Clairemont, CA 路 Member since 2011 路 3k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
5y

I'm not sure I understand the question. People have chosen to get and not get the flu vaccine every year, and no one ever considered its impact on your tenant or housing at large. While this may not be 'the flu' neither is it 'ebola'...so I'm not going to even bother discussing with my tenants their stance on vaccinating for this, and unless asked don't plan to tell them what I am doing. Enough people will get the vaccinated to at least temper this and things will eventually be fine no matter whether your tenants get vaccinated or not. 

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Sandefjord, Norway 路 Member since 2015 路 202 posts 路 87 votes
    5y

    @Colleen F.

    I have no doubt it is in multiple sources in US media. That still doesn鈥檛 make it true. Fact-checking isn鈥檛 always top priority, and accuracy isn鈥檛 either.

    Since the beginning of the pandemic, Norway has had 521 reported deaths related to COVID. The number you are mentioning is very high relative to the total number of dead people.

    Again, the claim you are coming with is a clear fabrication, and you do a better job selecting your information sources 馃槀

    Zero people has died from the vaccine here.

  • Colleen F.Pro Member
    Investor 路 Narragansett, RI 路 Member since 2013 路 8k+ posts 路 4k+ votes
    5y

    @Morgan Nilsen  My source from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health: 
    International interest about deaths following coronavirus vaccination - NIPH (fhi.no)
     This is YOUR health agency. Not USA. These say essentially what I said correlation does not equal causation and deaths are not related as I stated in my previous posts. I check my sources. Enough said. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.