Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
A woman wants to look at one of my rentals. She shows up with her husband and starts checking the place out. A few minutes later, her boyfriend shows up and gets into a fist fight with the husband. Long story short, there's damage to a few walls and the cops are on the hunt for him.
The boyfriend contacts me via facebook (I've known him for six years) and asks me to call him so he can apologize and offer payment for the damages.
Life as a property manager in a small town is never boring!
WorldWide · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
I thought this was another one of Jim K's specials, but Nathan did not disappoint. How was the fight, btw? Better than Floyd vs that youtube guy, I hope? lol
Yikes! Glad this ended with the boyfriend offering to pay for the damages, and a teaching opportunity for your team. Working in real estate is no joke.