I miss Cozy.co!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Cozy.co!!!!!!!!!!

Investor · South Jersey · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 73 votes

Anybody else having issues with apartments.com and wishes Cozy.co never migrated over?? Looking for alternatives now for rent collection. What are you using?!

6Reply
105 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y
Originally posted by @Alex Smith:

Anybody else having issues with apartments.com and wishes Cozy.co never migrated over?? Looking for alternatives now for rent collection. What are you using?!

TY for posting as I had not noticed this being discussed before.  My properties transitioned over ok.  I found the Cozy UI to be very easy and intuitive to use.  Apartments.com, not so much.  I also rent SFHs. Using Apartments.com feels like using motorcycles.com to buy a truck.  Too much trouble to change though. 

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 33 votes
    4y

    @Alex Smith I changed to Turbo Tenant and I like it better than Cozy in every way.

  • Real Estate Investor · Pittsburg, KS · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Jay Ingersoll:

    @Alex Smith I changed to Turbo Tenant and I like it better than Cozy in every way.

     Woah! Hadn't heard of this one. Thank you, Jay! Hadn't heard of that one. 

  • Honolulu, HI · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 39 votes
    4y

    @Jay Ingersoll

    What do you like about turbo tenant than cozy.co? I also had cozy but got transitioned to apartments.com and I am not happy. So far I haven’t found one that I like and I really don’t want to pay additional fees.

  • Rental Property Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 33 votes
    4y

    @Joni Chin there are many things.

    1. I like that you can message the tenants from TurboTenant.

    2. I like that renters insurance can be purchased from Turbo Tenant.

    3. I like the pre-screener tool for a quick screen prior to showing the property.

    4. I like that the application is customizable with my own questions.

    5. Payments are free. However, for I believe $30 you can have money received in 3 days. That $30 covers all of your properties. So that is very cheap if you have a few units.

    Hope this helps.

  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 384 posts · 197 votes
    4y

    We've been using Innago, I recommend that you look into them as a possible option!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Gainesville, TX · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    I'm using the Tellus app to collect rent. It's free for me and they will do most everything I want them to do for getting tenants, reviewing them, collecting rent, submitting work orders etc.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.