Folsom Out of Bounds REI Meetup

Folsom Out of Bounds REI Meetup

When:

Where:Outside back left corner near the fire pit, 13407 Folsom Blvd Folsom, California 95630

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes

Hey all! We are having a meeting this February at the Folsom Out of Bounds brewery. The meetup will be Thursday February 24th from 6pm-8pm. We meet up out back near the firepit to the left. This is a casual event where we share a drink and network with one another. Looking forward to seeing you all there. 

This time around I would like to get everyone's name and number so that I can send monthly texts and get the meetups happening on a regular monthly basis. We've been busy over here on our end and I apologize for slacking on the meetings. Looking forward to seeing everyone and making these a more regular occurrence. 

3Reply
39 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    4y

    @Lana Waddell @Melissa Roybal @Carmella Lombardi @Julian Wyer @Fabien Rippel @Kevin L Gleave @

  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    4y

    Make sure to click attend if you’re coming! Excited to see everyone

  • Folsom, CA · Member since 2018 · 134 posts · 100 votes
    4y

    This event was also posted to meetup. Not sure if you guys are seeing it on here.

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Jeremy, 

    @Jeremy Blevins I can't make the meetup this Thursday but I would like to try to make the next months meeting. Will you also be posting the next meetup here on BP? Thanks

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento Metropolitan Area · Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I can't find this event on meet up.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento Metropolitan Area · Member since 2022 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Im here early btw if anyone shows up early

  • Investor · 95821 · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 17 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jeremy Blevins:

    @Lana Waddell @Melissa Roybal @Carmella Lombardi @Julian Wyer @Fabien Rippel @Kevin L Gleave 

     Anyone else here? I'm not seeing anyone

  • New to Real Estate · SF Bay Area · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    Hello, Is this meetup reoccurring?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    I'm interested as well

  • Investor · 95821 · Member since 2020 · 50 posts · 17 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jeremy Blevins:

    @Lana Waddell @Melissa Roybal @Carmella Lombardi @Julian Wyer @Fabien Rippel @Kevin L Gleave 

    When is the next one happening?

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 31 votes
    4y

    I have the same question @Brian Sherman! Whens the next meet up?! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.