Cash Flow Game followed by Real Estate Shark Tank

Cash Flow Game followed by Real Estate Shark Tank

This event is brought to you by:The Smith Group

When:

Where:2447 North Ashland Avenue Chicago, Illinois 60614

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Crystal SmithPro Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Are you a private investor, wholesaler, or real estate investor looking to build your network? Then our upcoming cashflow event can help.

In this special event, we combine Robert Kiyosaki's Cashflow Game with a fun round of Shark Tank: Real Estate style. The Shark Tank features deals from investors throughout the Chicagoland area.

The schedule below offers something for everyone.

10 - 10:30 AM: Cashflow Newbies - Learn how to play the game
10:30 AM -12 PM: General Cashflow Game/ Networking
12-12:20 PM: Structured Networking
12:30- 1:00 PM: Real Shark Tank- Present Your Deals!

If you would like to submit Real Estate Shark deals in advance, contact me at [email protected]

You can also register for the event at Eventbrite here
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-shark-tank-with-a-side-of-cash-flow-tickets-304403558237

or Meetup Here:  https://www.meetup.com/chicago...

4Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Melody DawsonPro Member
Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 15 votes
4y
Sounds like great fun but I can't make it. I'm near Charlotte, North Carolina.
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Melody DawsonPro Member
    Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 15 votes
    4y
    Sounds like great fun but I can't make it. I'm near Charlotte, North Carolina.
  • Investor · Canada · Member since 2021 · 38 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    @Crystal Smith what a great idea!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago Suburbs, IL · Member since 2021 · 72 posts · 54 votes
    4y

    Oh man, I didn't see this until it was too late! Thank you for hosting! I'll keep an eye out for what you host in the future!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.