May Gulf Shores/Coastal AL REI Meetup

May Gulf Shores/Coastal AL REI Meetup

When:

Where:Groovy Goat at OWA, 106 S. OWA Blvd A Foley, Alabama 36535

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Sevierville TN · Member since 2018 · 305 posts · 224 votes

Had a good turnout for our first meetup last month. 
Let's build on the momentum, 

I've been hosting an REI meetup near Knoxville TN for over 3 years.
Recently relocated down to Gulf Shores and I know there are RE Investors and BP fans in the area so lets get together.

This is FREE! Purely Networking meetup designed to bring investors or aspiring investors into a room together to talk about their goals, projects or anything real estate related. There is no formal agenda or sales pitch. The flow of the evening depends on your involvement.

Whether you're totally new and have lots of questions or have done tons of deals I invite you to come out and hang with us on Wednesday May 18th starting around 6:30 PM at the Groovy Goat at OWA in Foley.
We'll have a section of the outdoor bar set aside for us.

Come be social and interact with others that have the same mindset and goals as you.

Most importantly talk about real estate! You may meet your next partner, lender, mentor or just a friend. No reason not come out, what else are you going to be doing on a Wednesday Night?

See you all there

Feel free to message, email or call me if you have any questions

tags: Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, Foley, Mobile, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Destin, Navarre, Perdido Key, Fort Walton Beach, Dauphin Island, STR, Short Term Rentals, Short Term Shop

1Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Gulf Shores, AL · Member since 2020 · 153 posts · 76 votes
    4y

    Very excited for this! I was shocked I couldn't really find a good REI group when I moved to Gulf Shores this past December without having to drive to Pensacola or Mobile. Also, side note I heard your ep on Avery's Short Term Show podcast and really enjoyed it. Thanks for setting this up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.