Indy Investor Meet Ups! Shooting for February

Indy Investor Meet Ups! Shooting for February

When:

Where:TBD Indianapolis, Indiana 46220

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Tyler LingleBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 440 posts · 292 votes

Hey Indy investing community. I had an awesome meet up with about over 50 folks at guggman haus brewing last week. I'm shooting to try to do a quarterly investor meet up. This is for Agents, Investors, Lenders, Property managers, Contractors, and anyone else in this space. If you're interested in receiving the invites just shoot me your information. Cheers!

11Reply
183 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes
3y

Hi Tyler, I would be interest in joining your meet-up. When you have this finalized, can you send me details? Email is [email protected] or my cell 574-904-4033. Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

37 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Wabash, IN · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyler, 

    I'm interested and would love to know the final details. My email is [email protected] and phone number is 260-571-4407. If there is any other info you need let me know. 

    Thanks!

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyler, I would be interest in joining your meet-up. When you have this finalized, can you send me details? Email is [email protected] or my cell 574-904-4033. Thanks!

  • Tyler LingleBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2021 · 440 posts · 292 votes
    3y

    I'll definitely add your emails to the list and try to text when it happens! I'm down for coffee too. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Crawfordsville · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyler, I am real estate agent and I am also interested in this when everything it confirmed. My cell is (765) 532-1401. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon!

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Send me details please Tyler! I'm definitely interested in attending. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2022 · 51 posts · 24 votes
    3y

    Hey Tyler! This sounds great and I would love to network with local like minded people. My email is [email protected] please add me to any communication list you have. Thanks! 

  • Property Manager · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2022 · 150 posts · 59 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyler!  Would definitely be interested!  email is [email protected]  please add us to the list when you get the details ironed out.  Thanks!  

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi Tyler, this meet-up sounds great! I would love to attend, hope to hear from you!

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I would love to attend the meet-up!

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    Hey Tyler, I’d love to be there!

    [email protected] 

    708-374-4731


    count me in!! 

  • New to Real Estate · Dale, IN. · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi! I like to join your meet-up. I am new real estate investor, and I would like to gain some knowledge. Here is my email [email protected]. Thank you!

  • Erin AzarPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · IN · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 36 votes
    3y

    I would be interested. I am a real estate investor and would like to share industry knowledge and learn from others. Will send you my email directly.

    Thanks.

  • Property Manager · Indianapolis · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hi,

    My name is Kyle Butler. I am a real estate agent and investor. This is an awesome idea and I would like to attend the event. Feel free to send me more information at [email protected] or cell phone 317-400-1949.

    Thanks!

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I am interested in attending. Please add me for your next meet up! [email protected]

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I'm new to the BiggerPockets community and planning to buy my first investment property here in Indy. I'd love to join the event! Here's my contact info:
    [email protected]

  • Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I’m looking to start my portfolio here in Indianapolis and would love to attend.   

    [email protected] 

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Had a great time at the last one!

  • Jake KnightPro Member
    Property Manager · Indianapolis · Member since 2017 · 303 posts · 146 votes
    3y

    Here's my information: [email protected] / 317-405-7993.  Thanks in advance!

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I'd love to start going to these. Local investor here. You can reach me at [email protected].

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 67 posts · 48 votes
    3y

    I'm interested. 

    [email protected]

    317-643-2472

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Would love to attend.

    [email protected]

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hey Tyler! Definitely interested in joining for next meet up. Information is [email protected] and 630-770-4975 - thanks! 

  • New to Real Estate · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyler! I'm interested in joining. Email: [email protected]

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyler, I am interested in joining your meet up session. My email is [email protected]
    Looking forward to it. 

    Thank you

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    Hey Tyler! I would be interested in attending this event. I own a property management company, I’m also an investor and realtor. When everything is confirmed please let me know. 317-400-7331 email is [email protected]. Looking forward to it! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.