Kansas City Meetup

Kansas City Meetup

When:

Where:Real Estate Prep School - 8113 N Oak Trafficway

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes

Welcome Kansas City BPers....

We have developed a Meetup for the Kansas City market area....all are invited. This will be an informal gathering...no "education" but rather an opportunity to connect and network. You may find your next deal here. Details are at:

1Reply
105 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Gower, MO · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 31 votes
9y

@Charlie Gruber and @Account Closed

I just started a meetup in St. Joseph MO. The first Wednesday of every month called Tycoon Talk. I'd love for you all to come. 

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    12y
    Please forward me the info, I'm looking to network with more investors [email protected]
  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    Meetup details

    Good to hear from you @Steven Glaze

    I hope all is well.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    Meetup details and RSVP can be found at:

    Bigger Pockets Kansas City Meetup

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 465 posts · 170 votes
    12y

    I may have to take time off to stop painting my current apartment but I think I could manage this one

  • Investor · Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2013 · 658 posts · 315 votes
    12y

    I wish I could make it out there.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    Kansas City BP'ers....looking forward to meeting you this evening. Even if you havent had a chance to RSVP...please feel free to join the group....

    Free

    6-7:30pm

    Feb 25th

    8113 - A North Oak Trafficway

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    Great attendance at the Feb 25th Meetup. Thanks to all who attended.

    Next Meetup is March 25th, same place, same time.

  • Lawrence, KS · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Will there be another meeting next month at this time? I would be interested in attending.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    @Payden Miller

    Yes, we will have another meeting in April. We will be rotating geographically throughout the area. April will be in Lees Summit. Info to follow.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    KCBP#3 will be a combination with the south group. Their event will be held in Lees Summit. Here is the link to their info:

    South Kansas City Meetup

    You can RSVP at the Meetup.com page at:

    Kansas City Bigger Pockets Meetup.com group

  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 85 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    I have enough people interested in still doing a midtown meeting that aren't interested in going to Lee Summit.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed Certainly understand. For April, it may be a good opportunity to pick up a few more contacts and potentials. May will be held in the Crossroads area...working on details, but a good spot.

  • Lawrence, KS · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Thank you William. I look forward to meeting everyone.

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    @William Robison Thanks for spreading the word! Much more likely I'll be able to attend the Crossroads meetup than the LS, but however it works out, I look forward to meeting you and the others.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone this afternoon.

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Are you still coordinating meet ups? We'd love to connect with others in KC. We are new to the field and have one property so far. Looking to learn and network. 

    Thanks, Carrie

  • Real Estate Consultant · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 388 posts · 200 votes
    11y

    Hello Carrie,

    We would still be interested in helping to host a meetup group.  January would be an ideal time to start back up.  There are three of us that are "in charge", but not really doing a very good job of it based upon our busy schedule.  We have about 80-100 KC members on our off-BP list, so it could be a good group.  We just need someone to handle logistics and finding an appropriate space to hold them meetup without an expense.  (hint hint).  Not just for yourself, but any other Kansas City members that would like to assist can jump right in.

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    I wish I could help, but starting up a business leaves very little time. I would love to be apart of the group if you are able to get everything organized.  I don't know 

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    @William Robison

    I thought it would be fun to see if we could get space at the Westport Flea Market which is centrally located and not very expensive for food and drinks. Should I go ahead and give them a call? I'm not a pro-member so I can't actually advertise the meeting on here. We'd love to meet some other investors in the area.

  • Investor · Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    I'd be very interested in a BP meetup in the KC area - have you gotten this set up yet? Let me know if you need help.thanks!

  • Investor · Smithville, MO · Member since 2014 · 160 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    @William Robison 

    Thanks for putting these together!  I will be out of town in March, but I'm very interested in the April meeting.

    See you soon!

    Rob Scarborough

  • Blue Springs, MO · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 15 votes
    10y

    Hello All! When and where is the next Kansas City meet-up?

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Are MeetUps still being held for the KC Metro area?
  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Yes there is a few. MAREI is probably the biggest, they meet on the second Tue of the month. Here's next months calendar showing a few different meet-ups.   https://www.mareimember.com/Calendar.aspx

    Also check out meetup.com you'll find a few more groups listed there.

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Thanks Ron I will get dialed in on these resources.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.