BiggerPockets Meetup | Come meet your favorite podcast hosts!

BiggerPockets Meetup | Come meet your favorite podcast hosts!

When:

Where:2210 California St Denver, Colorado 80205

Cost:$25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Noah BaconPro Member
Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes

Save the date!🚨🗓️

In just 3 weeks we will be hosting an official meetup with your favorite BiggerPockets podcast hosts!

AND

We will be celebrating the launch of @Dave Meyer's new book, Start with Strategy! Please bring your copy of Start with Strategy for Dave to sign!

You are not going to want to miss this! Come kick off your 2024 by networking with our beloved BiggerPockets hosts on February 12th in Denver, CO, at Woods Boss Brewing!


👉👉👉Register Here👈👈👈

11Reply
73 views

Most Popular Reply

🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
2y

Yay! Can't wait to see everyone! 🎉

BiggerPockets
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I can wait to see you all there! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    OMG This is so exciting!  @Noah Bacon do we need to do anything other than click "Attend" on this page?  I see it's a $25 admit fee, so I just wanted to make sure I reserved my spot.  Thanks!

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi @Meghan O'Quinn!

    Please register here! The attend button will let other BiggerPockets user know that you are going to the event.

  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 425 posts · 438 votes
    2y

    Yay! Can't wait to see everyone! 🎉

    BiggerPockets
  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    One week away!⏰ Who is coming to meet their favorite podcast hosts? 

  • Greenville, SC · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I will be there! Whooohooo! 🥳

  • Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I’ll be there! Is there an agenda? I’m getting a babysitter for my kiddos and want to make sure I know what the schedule of events is, if any, so I can plan accordingly. It says networking, so maybe there isn’t an agenda. Wanted to check in case. 

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Meghan O'Quinn there is not a structured agenda for tonight. If you have a copy of Start with Strategy, bring it with you for @Dave Meyer to sign! Plan to arrive accordingly as there is limited parking.

  • Real Estate Agent · Erie, CO · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Ok looking forward to it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.