May 2, 2014 Northern NJ Meetup

May 2, 2014 Northern NJ Meetup

This event is brought to you by:Brighton Bank

When:

Where:488 Springfield Ave, Summit NJ 07901

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Darren SagerPro Member
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello all BiggerPockets members! We're all set with our time and date for the next meetup in northern NJ. Meeting location is again at KW Realty in the lower training facility. Time is 6:30pm to 9pm. Just put on a name tag, and talk to others. Perhaps this time we may have some goodies to much on. After the meetup join us at the bar across the street for a drink at Winberries. Whether your a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, buy & hold or fix & flip, multifamily or single family, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing in Northern NJ.

Places include Essex County, Union County, Passaic County, Bergen County, Morris County, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County, Somerset County, Mercer County and Warren County. Most of these are part of the NYC metropolitan area.

If you plan on attending please make a post letting all know so we can keep a running head count.

1Reply
133 views

Most Popular Reply

Alok SoodPro Member
Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 39 votes
12y

I'm in! @Darren Sager thank you for putting this together again. Last week's NJ meetup in Summit was a great opportunity to link up with local investors, private lenders, wholesalers, etc.

See this reply in the discussion

34 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Plainfield, NJ · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    I will be there.

  • Real Estate Investor · Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2012 · 167 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    Me too. Thanks @Darren Sager for organizing this

  • Investor · West New York, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    I'll be there Darren Sager See you all than
  • Investor · West New York, NJ · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    I'll be there Darren Sager See you all than Javier Castillo you going?
  • Alok SoodPro Member
    Investor · Hoboken, NJ · Member since 2012 · 56 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    I'm in! @Darren Sager thank you for putting this together again. Last week's NJ meetup in Summit was a great opportunity to link up with local investors, private lenders, wholesalers, etc.

  • Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    12y
    I'm sorry .. What's the date?
  • Shawn McenteerBusiness Member
    Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    Looking forward to it, TY
    House Hacking New Jersey563 Reviews
  • East Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Thanks @Darren Sager

  • Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    sorry I see the date now..originally i read this on my phone and didn't see the event details

  • Mark LangdonPro Member
    Investor · Whippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 356 posts · 104 votes
    12y

    Yes; count me in ! Thanks for putting this together again.

  • Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2013 · 487 posts · 179 votes
    12y

    I'll be there! Great turnout last time and nice to see other BP members..

  • Investor · Demarest, NJ · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. See you soon

  • Investor · Middlesex, NJ · Member since 2008 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I'll be there as well

  • Investor · Scotch Plains, NJ · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Sounds like fun... See you friday Darren!

  • Investor · Middletown, NJ · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    I'm hoping to make it!

  • South Orange, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    12y

    I will definitely try to make it if circumstances permit.

  • Bayonne, NJ · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the invite @Darren Sager . I'm definitely putting this on my calendar.

  • Real Estate Agent · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 41 posts · 26 votes
    12y

    I missed the one in April but will be there this Friday.

    Thanks @Darren Sager for organizing this!

  • Tinton Falls, NJ · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    Maybe, depends how the FT job treats me...

  • East Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Hi @Darren Sager I'll be bring a friend / investor along with me as well.

  • Investor · Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the invite, @Darren Sager I will be there.

  • Avenel, NJ · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I will be attending the event this friday in summit nj

  • Investor · Parsippany, NJ · Member since 2010 · 66 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Sorry, I can't make this one.

  • Rental Property Investor · Manalapan, NJ · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Darren Sager I plan on being there and meeting everyone.

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    We are on for this evening! And it looks very strongly that we may have a special guest appearance. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.