Houston Meetup - Thursday, May 8, 2014

Houston Meetup - Thursday, May 8, 2014

When:

Where:TBD

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2014 · 223 posts · 62 votes

BP Family,

We will have our next Houston meetup on May 8th at 6:30pm in the Midtown area. Brian will help secure a location and post logistics information. All real estate professionals (investors, realtors, rehabbers, lenders, etc) are invited to attend.

Hope to see you there.

0Reply
168 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 45 votes
12y

What fun we had last night! I look forward to the next one!

@Al Bunch @Waylon Themer

@Brian Nguyen

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Katy, TX · Member since 2009 · 35 posts · 24 votes
    12y
    Looking forward to it! Keep us posted as more details come through
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 228 posts · 30 votes
    12y

    Thanks for setting this up but will be on a retreat starting that night. Hope to make the next one!

  • Real Estate Investor · Missouri City, TX · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    12y
    Inbox me when everything is figured out, new to real estate and looking to learn and meet like minded people.
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Count me in! The last meet-up was awesome. Met a lot of great people. Thanks for making me feel welcome in the great city of Houston.

    One suggestion, how about we borrow a page from Napoleon Hills book and add a few topics to brainstorm?

    Oscar

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2014 · 223 posts · 62 votes
    12y

    @Oscar Perez - It was great meeting you last month. Good idea on the brainstorming. We are going to try something along those lines this coming month. It will be much easier to explain in person, but we will brainstorm on current challenges each attendee is facing. To throw a few items out there:

    1. Marketing ideas

    2. Systems used to streamline the real estate process

    3. CRM - which ones are people using

    @Brian Nguyen will be posting the location of the meetup soon. It will be in the Midtown area.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    A location should be finalized in the next day or two. Will keep everyone posted.

    Brian

  • Investor · Rosharon, TX · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Howdy guys - I was so excited to jump in on the next BP Houston meet-up but you had to go and schedule it on my wife's birthday! Lol. She's not very forgiving on that front so I'll have to make the next one. Keep 'em coming and have a great meet-up!

  • Real Estate Investor · Spring, TX · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    I'm In. Unless that pesky day job makes me go out of town.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thank you for the invitation Charles! Looking forward to meeting everyone at the BP group!

  • Licensed Real Estate Broker & Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 521 posts · 104 votes
    12y

    I should be able to make this one; think everyone was gone by the time I showed up to the last one at Dogwood... Looking forward to it.

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

  • Houston/Chicago, TX · Member since 2014 · 55 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    I look forward to meeting some of the local guys and mastermind.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Nice !!! Will be nice too meet you all

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    how often do yall meetup?

  • Banker · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 158 posts · 129 votes
    12y

    Sounds great! I will try to be there

  • Investor · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2014 · 223 posts · 62 votes
    12y

    @Senay Baraki

    - Mastermind was definitely the route we are looking to go. We will run through it quickly to allow enough time for everyone while leaving ample time for networking.

    @R J Barclay

    - We meet monthly. Look forward to meeting you.

    @Mike Watts

    - Understandable. You have to take care of the family. We will see you next month.

  • Lender · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 125 posts · 45 votes
    12y

    I look forward to being there!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    We have secured a spot at Dogwood for next Thursday, the 8th. It's reserved under "Brian Nguyen" on the patio on the second floor. See you guys all out there.

    Dogwood

    2403 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77006

    Brian

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    12y

    Hey Guys, I'm out of town the week of the 8th. So I'm not going to be able to make it this time. I'll see you guys next month!!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 481 posts · 189 votes
    12y

    Too bad, i will be out of town attending a graduation ceremony, you guys have fun @Waylon Themer , @Lyall Storandt

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    Bring your questions and ideas tomorrow guys. See you all out there.

    Brian

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 128 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    I'll be there.

    @Michael Finkelshteyn - you going?

  • Licensed Real Estate Broker & Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 521 posts · 104 votes
    12y

    Just realized two things: I. I'll have the baby tonight and II. Tonight's the NFL Draft... Hate to be a flake, but I will not be in attendance. I'm sure our office will be represented though...

  • Investor · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2012 · 118 posts · 121 votes
    12y

    I am an out-of-state buy-and-hold investor in Houston. I wish I could attend this meetup. I will try to organize my next visit to Houston around the next meetup you folks will have. I am sure tonight's meetup will be great!

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 128 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    @Sandeep S. - there are plenty of large networking RE events in Houston - almost one large event every week. You shouldn't have an issue meeting fellow investors when you're in town. Shoot me an email and I'll point you in the right direction.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.