Charlotte meetup!

Charlotte meetup!

When:

Where:Dilworth Neighborhood Grille - 911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes

This will be a friendly gathering of like-minded real estate savvy people. We had a gathering a few months back and it was great conversation coupled with great food. 

Charlotte Area Meetup

When: Tuesday July 15th @ 7pm

Where: Dilworth Neighborhood Grille - 911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204

1Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Huntersville, NC · Member since 2011 · 63 posts · 36 votes
12y

I was just corrected, we won't be there, its my mother in laws birthday and we are taking her out for dinner. I don't think she'll appreciate it if we bring her there to listen to REI. HA HA

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    You know that I'll be there.  It was a great time at our last meet up and I look forward to hearing about what everyone has been up to since.

    Please let us know if you plan on attending as the number of people attending will determine how large of a room we will need to request.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Hi guys - I would like to attend.

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 44 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the information!  I will plan to be there.  Looking forward to meeting you guys in person.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    12y

    I would like to attend

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Paul + Alaina are in. Thank you for organizing.

  • Mortgage Industry Professional · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I hope to make it too.

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 76 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    Count me in

  • Lender · Ellicott City, MD · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 15 votes
    12y

    I look forward to attending and meeting others in Charlotte

  • Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I would like to attend if you don't mind newbies. I am still in the learning phase of my investing plan but would really enjoy networking with locals and hearing about their experiences.  I especially would like to hear recommendations on agents, property managers, contractors, and lenders to use an possibly which ones to avoid. 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    @Jason Alsup everyone is welcome!  The last time we met, we had people with experiences ranging from brand new to full time investors.  It was very casual with lots of conversations and questions being asked.  Hope you are able to make it.

    Will you be coming from Simpsonville?  I lived there for about two years before moving up to Charlotte?

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 32 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    I would like to attend

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    I'm in.

  • Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    12y

    @Chris T. I have lived in Simpsonville for the last 3 years but I am a district manager and several of my stores are in Charlotte, NC.  I am there for work at least a couple days a week.   Count me in for the meet up. Looking forward to it.  

  • Full-Time Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Troy Knight , nice job taking the initiative!  I'm in, and looking forward to it :)   Thanks for setting this up

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    Thanks. I'm excited about the turn out. It looks promising! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    12y

    Is there a deadline you need to know by? I'm hoping to make this meeting, but I'll be coming from Raleigh (relocating to Charlotte in the fall) so my schedule for July 15th is still a tad hazy at the moment! 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    @Tiffany Alexy - there is no hard deadline to RSVP.  I have given the restaurant a rough head count and will be calling them the morning of the 15th with an update.  We are just trying to make sure that we have enough seats for everyone.  Hope you are able to make it!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    12y

    How do I set a reminder so I dont forget about this event

  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2012 · 266 posts · 128 votes
    12y

    I live in Oregon and invest in Charlotte - and tried to coordinate a trip out there the same time as this meetup, but no such luck.  

    Any concerns about me sharing this info with my RE agent (who is also my rehaber and PM)?  She works with a lot of investors in Charlotte but isn't a part of BP.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Monroe, NC · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I will be attending.  I am a newbie on BP and would love to chat with other real estate investors.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Huntersville, NC · Member since 2013 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Count me in!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    @Nasar Elarabi - I will try to post a reminder the day of here in this thread.  If you follow the thread or have "Charlotte" as a key word alert, that should send you a message.

    @Jeremiah B. - Wow, you definitely would have won the award for traveling the furthest distance!  Maybe next time you are heading out this way we can try to have another meetup.  Also, everyone is welcome to come network and socialize.  Who knows, it might prompt her to sign up for BP.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2010 · 241 posts · 127 votes
    12y

    thanks 

  • Waxhaw, NC · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    hi Troy, I would like to attend

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    12y

    I will be there! Looking forward to it :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.