Charlotte meetup!

Charlotte meetup!

When:

Where:Dilworth Neighborhood Grille - 911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes

This will be a friendly gathering of like-minded real estate savvy people. We had a gathering a few months back and it was great conversation coupled with great food. 

Charlotte Area Meetup

When: Tuesday July 15th @ 7pm

Where: Dilworth Neighborhood Grille - 911 E Morehead St, Charlotte, NC 28204

1Reply
34 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Huntersville, NC · Member since 2011 · 63 posts · 36 votes
12y

I was just corrected, we won't be there, its my mother in laws birthday and we are taking her out for dinner. I don't think she'll appreciate it if we bring her there to listen to REI. HA HA

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    @Chris T. , Have you been setting this up by chance? I've been out of commission for the last week or so. Hope to see a lot of you all there tomorrow night! 

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    @Troy Knight - We should be good for tomorrow.  I will get a "final" number after one more reminder post tomorrow and then I will call Dilworth Neighborhood Grill to give them an update.  It is looking to be a good turn out!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    Hey Everyone!

    Here is your reminder for the Charlotte Meetup tonight @ 7pm at Dilworth Neighborhood Grill. 

    If you haven't done so already, please RSVP so we can make sure that we can reserve enough spots.  Also if you plans have changed, please let us know.  I will be calling the restaurant midday to give them the head count.

    I look forward to meeting everyone as it looks to be a good turn out.

    -Chris

  • Tega Cay, SC · Member since 2014 · 213 posts · 74 votes
    12y

    I am in.  Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Huntersville, NC · Member since 2011 · 63 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    Michelle and I are planning on being there.  THANKS

  • Investor · Huntersville, NC · Member since 2011 · 63 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    I was just corrected, we won't be there, its my mother in laws birthday and we are taking her out for dinner. I don't think she'll appreciate it if we bring her there to listen to REI. HA HA

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Hi Guys,
    I am quite the newbie but am excited to come out and meet with you guys tonight. Count me in!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    OK one more update for everyone...

    We will have the Morehead room reserved for us.  I will also let the hostess know that is the BP Charlotte Meetup.  I will see you there at 7pm.

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I plan on attending. thanks!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    12y

    I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out last night to the Charlotte Meetup.  We had a great turn out!  It was good seeing those that I had meet before and hearing about what they have been up to since and then meeting even more Charlotte BP members.  I think everyone agreed that we should do it again and this time not wait 4 months between (and bring name tags!)

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    Yes, it was really nice meeting everyone and hearing your experiences. I'd love to do it again soon and talk with some of the folks I didn't get around to talk to. And next time I'll bring my better half. She would enjoy this for sure.

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    I enjoyed having everyone out to the meetup this week! I agree, @Chris T. , let's not wait quite so long haha. And let's put @Sarah W.

    Let's try to set another date for one and I can get the post going. Maybe August 19th? 

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    Thanks for organizing @Troy Knight and @Chris T. .  Enjoyed meeting everyone.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.