Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
Hi All,
Last two months we have had over 20+ BP members attend, chatting about investing in the San Jose area and also out of state. @Jay Y. suggested this meetup and I am helping him post it. We welcome anyone who would like to attend!
When: Friday, August 15, 2014, 7:00pm
Where:Whispers Cafe and Creperie (outside patio)
(The cafe is in the same complex as City Sports and in the same building as Five Guys on the opposite side of the building.)
1085 E Brokaw Rd Ste 10 San Jose, CA 95131
Looking forward to meeting new investors and seeing familiar faces.
Regards,
Johnson
Keywords:
South Bay , South Bay Meetup , Bay Area , Meetup , Meet up , Meet-up , San Francisco , Oakland , Berkeley , Alameda County , Contra Costa County , Solano County , Richmond , Hercules , Concord , Albany , Pittsburgh , Marin San Rafael , South Bay , Peninsula , Walnut Creek , Pittsburgh , Antioch , Pleasanton , Fremont , Castro Valley, San Jose, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Mountain View, Gilroy,
Good work on keeping these consistent! I should be able to make it down.. I think I'll be off that Friday anyway ;) And hopefully will have wrapped up my Board exit meeting by then.. Luckily we don't have to debrief to DC! lol
@Johnson H. @Jay Y., Thanks a lot for organizing another one!
Adding @Kevin D.
Since when did you and Kevin D. became buddies?
Looks like Johnson, J Martin and I will be there early, I'd say around 4:00ish. Everyone is more than welcome to join us early. We will be throwing around ideas of how to make money without any money. Now, that sounds like guru talk.
Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2010 · 910 posts · 889 votes
12y
@Account Closed and @Yuliany W. - I won't be able to get to this meetup until close to 7pm this time. I'll try to get there as soon as I can. I'll be taking a peak at the new 49ers stadium and watching training camp!
Looking forward to speaking with you guys! By my count we now have 18+ investors attending. I always enjoy these great turn outs. There is never enough time to speak with everyone.