Washington State Official BP Meetup - Seattle - October 16, 2014

Washington State Official BP Meetup - Seattle - October 16, 2014

When:

Where:The Ram-2650 University Village | Seattle, WA 98105

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes

Washington State Official BP Meet-Up

@Brandon Turner and I have joined efforts to bring the BP community together on October 16th!  We will be meeting at the UW Ram (go Dawgs!!!) in Seattle at 7pm-10. So anyone located in the Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, Olympia, Aberdeen, Portland (if you like driving!) or surrounding areas of Washington State or Oregon... and want to come hang out, get some good food, good drinks, and have some good conversation... let's do it!

Respond in this thread if you can make it. I look forward to hanging out with you all! Also - let me know what town you are coming from!

3Reply
89 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 5 votes
11y

Just want to say thanks to everyone, had a great time last night, really appreciate @Brandon Turner and @Tiffany Plovie for organizing the meetup.  Met people I am excited to know and work with more.

Let's do it again soon!

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Nathaniel James and I had a great time at our first meet up tonight! Looking forward to building relationships and learning from everyone as we prep for our first deal! Was a blast talking with everyone and hearing what and where people are into locally! 

    Also.... WEST SEATTLE.... Well represented tonight! Looking forward to an Unofficial meet-up for us West Side folks someday! 

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    11y

    Great event guys!  awesome work.  we HAVE to do this more regularly.  i'd go for every month but how about every quarter - maybe not this upcoming December but start in January?  

    @Tiffany Plovie thank you very much for organizing this.  you did a phenomenal job and deserve applause.  let me know next time how I can help.  you have a busier and more exciting life than I :)

  • Flipper · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Just want to say thanks to everyone, had a great time last night, really appreciate @Brandon Turner and @Tiffany Plovie for organizing the meetup.  Met people I am excited to know and work with more.

    Let's do it again soon!

  • Real Estate Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Great meet-up!

    Thanks again @Tiffany Plovie and @Brandon Turner!

    Neil

  • Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Tiffany Plovie and @Brandon Turner for planning the event last evening. It was a pleasure meeting you both and hopefully there will be many more events like this. I met some nice people, but wish I could have met even more!

  • Mike SumskyPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bremerton, WA · Member since 2012 · 116 posts · 61 votes
    11y

    Great meeting everyone last night.  Stay in touch on BP and I'll look forward to seeing you guys at a future meetup.

  • Real Estate Investor · Edgewood, WA · Member since 2010 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    @Tiffany Plovie , bummer, I couldn't make it to this one. Does this meet up happen regularly?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.