Washington State Official BP Meetup - Seattle - October 16, 2014

Washington State Official BP Meetup - Seattle - October 16, 2014

When:

Where:The Ram-2650 University Village | Seattle, WA 98105

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes

Washington State Official BP Meet-Up

@Brandon Turner and I have joined efforts to bring the BP community together on October 16th!  We will be meeting at the UW Ram (go Dawgs!!!) in Seattle at 7pm-10. So anyone located in the Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, Olympia, Aberdeen, Portland (if you like driving!) or surrounding areas of Washington State or Oregon... and want to come hang out, get some good food, good drinks, and have some good conversation... let's do it!

Respond in this thread if you can make it. I look forward to hanging out with you all! Also - let me know what town you are coming from!

3Reply
100 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 5 votes
11y

Just want to say thanks to everyone, had a great time last night, really appreciate @Brandon Turner and @Tiffany Plovie for organizing the meetup.  Met people I am excited to know and work with more.

Let's do it again soon!

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    11y

    I will be there.  I am coming from puyallup. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    So glad this got organized! I'll definitely be in attendance from down south in Tacoma! Can't wait!

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Troy Fisher If my dad was in attendance this may be the case! Fortunately, I recognize that everyone makes mistakes! ;) I can overlook that you are Coug... But you are in the DAWG house now!!! Haha! I love my bad puns...

    Ahem, onto more serious topics... I am so excited to see so many fellow Seattle -ites coming out, and a special applaud to those of you that are traveling from far away!

    @Eric Blanchard I was in your neighborhood last week. Absolutely beautiful!

    I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

  • Inspector · Worcester, MA · Member since 2013 · 85 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    Coming in from Belfair! I'm so excited!

  • Real Estate Investor · Edgewood, WA · Member since 2010 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I'm coming in from Redmond. Looking forward to meeting you all. How will I recognize the group?

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey all - looking forward to hanging out! It's always nice to head up to Seattle once in a while! 

  • Kenneth HynesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Easton, PA · Member since 2013 · 359 posts · 92 votes
    11y

    Will try and make it.  Coming in from Olympia.  

  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Hey all, I'm brand new and just signed up as PRO member from the start! Thanks to Brandon for including me on this thread I'll be coming from Kirkland! 

  • Professional · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I look forward to meeting you all!

    I'll be there. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Nathaniel James  and I will be there from West Seattle! Looking forward to our first meet-up! 

  • Cecilia P.Pro Member
    Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I'll be there, look forward to meeting everyone! 

  • Investor · Snohomish, WA · Member since 2013 · 629 posts · 84 votes
    11y

    Zach from Edmonds - I am trying to make it here as well.

  • Property Manager · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    I'll be there! Coming from Tacoma!

  • Investor · Glacier, WA · Member since 2010 · 30 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Jon from Auburn checking in.... I really enjoyed our last get together in Tacoma and will try to make it to the U Village tomorrow night as well.

  • Lacey, WA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    am in Olympia area-looking for info this end of the sound.  thank you.

    [email protected]

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    Hi All!

       I am extremely excited to see all of you again! And it looks like we will have a great turn out!!

    XOXO

  • Tacoma, WA · Member since 2010 · 203 posts · 93 votes
    11y

    I hope to be there tomorrow

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    11y

    see ya'll in 12 hours

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Afraid I can't make it tonight :( Try to have fun without me.

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    One last call to anyone in the Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Bridle Trails, Lynnwood, Everett, Tacoma, Olympia, Renton, Auburn, Federal Way, Ballard, Vashon... And even as far away Bellingham!!!

      A great time with good food, great drinks and even better company!!!  See you all there! If you have any problems finding our group, just give me a call. My number is 206.849.5730!

    Just ask the hostess for the BiggerPockets group (hint- we will be the ones having all of the fun)!

  • Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
    11y

    Hopefully I'll be able to swing through too; especially since this one is close to me =)

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Chanté Owens I hope you can make it! Feel free to swing by at anytime!

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2012 · 42 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    Right in my neck of the woods.  See everybody at 7. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Federal Way, WA · Member since 2012 · 74 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    I'll be there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2013 · 389 posts · 222 votes
    11y

    awesome time tonight. Thanks everyone for coming out and big thanks to @Tiffany Plovie and @Brandon Turner for setting it all up!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.