Washington State Official BP Meetup - Seattle - October 16, 2014

Washington State Official BP Meetup - Seattle - October 16, 2014

When:

Where:The Ram-2650 University Village | Seattle, WA 98105

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes

Washington State Official BP Meet-Up

@Brandon Turner and I have joined efforts to bring the BP community together on October 16th!  We will be meeting at the UW Ram (go Dawgs!!!) in Seattle at 7pm-10. So anyone located in the Seattle, Tacoma, Bellingham, Olympia, Aberdeen, Portland (if you like driving!) or surrounding areas of Washington State or Oregon... and want to come hang out, get some good food, good drinks, and have some good conversation... let's do it!

Respond in this thread if you can make it. I look forward to hanging out with you all! Also - let me know what town you are coming from!

3Reply
102 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 5 votes
11y

Just want to say thanks to everyone, had a great time last night, really appreciate @Brandon Turner and @Tiffany Plovie for organizing the meetup.  Met people I am excited to know and work with more.

Let's do it again soon!

See this reply in the discussion

57 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Everett, WA · Member since 2013 · 389 posts · 222 votes
    12y

    @Tiffany Plovie Great location, I'll be there!

    I am venturing in all the way from West Seattle.

  • Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    12y

    See you there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    I'll be venturing from the deep suburbs of West Seattle as well! Looking forward to it!
  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 123 posts · 48 votes
    12y

    Fantastic.  Thanks for setting this up, Tiffany.  Hope you are feeling better -- see you in 2 weeks' time!

    -Drew

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 68 posts · 16 votes
    12y

    I look forward to it. Thank you!

  • Renton, WA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    I will be attending from Renton.

  • Real Estate Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Hope to attend from Bellevue!

    Neil

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I'll be there from Grays Harbor! :) 

  • Michele FischerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Drat, I can't make this one either, as much as I love all things UW!  Enjoy, all!

  • Real Estate Investor · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2012 · 480 posts · 116 votes
    12y

    Good location and time. Hopefully it can be a regular thing. Not able to make it Oct 16th though.

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    12y

    I'll be there from Bellingham.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 149 posts · 58 votes
    12y

    I'll be there. Thanks for organization this meetup!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    Darn @Michele Fischer and @Gerald K. - I'll miss seeing you folks this time! We shall do it again soon, I'm sure! 

    Everyone else - looking forward to connecting! This should be fun! 

  • Property Manager · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 20 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Tiffany Plovie ! 

    Is anyone interested in commuting up together from the Tacoma area? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2014 · 83 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    Will be there, last one was awesome!

  • Investor · Western Montana · Member since 2014 · 110 posts · 36 votes
    12y

    Count me in!! Stoked to meet some new people!

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    12y

    @Michele Fischer  I am sorry that you won't be able to make it. It would have been nice to have someone representing Longview, Washington! :)

    Besides, I have a weakness for Dawg fans!!!

    @Gerald K.  Bummer! I was looking forward to hearing updates about your units. Hopefully, I will see you soon!

  • Professional · Boise, ID · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 29 votes
    12y

    Awesome!!!!

    Hoping to make it down from Grays Harbor. Fingers crossed!

    Tyrone

  • Investor · Bellingham, WA · Member since 2013 · 210 posts · 138 votes
    12y

    Gah!  I'm too far away now!  MUST.MOVE.BACK.ASAP!!!!

    (Just found out the Biggest Loser is have a 1/2 Marathon/5K that will run right by my Everett house next weekend too!)

  • Kirkland, WA · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    I'll be coming from Kirkland!  See you all then!  :)

  • Specialist · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 96 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    I was looking for an excuse to go to Seattle. See you folks next week.

  • Investor · Renton, WA · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 25 votes
    12y
    Will be my first time to meet up fellow investors...see you there from Renton!
  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    12y

    Well it's good that it's two weeks before I'm up in Seattle again, us Cougs would just be shunned to our own little corner table.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 77 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Sounds great Im going to try and make it down from Shoreline.

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 10 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    coming from Tacoma!

    Go Dawgs!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.