Hello fellow BP members in the Tri State area! I'm pleased to announce we're back and having another meetup in Manhattan on Monday November 17th at 6:30 pm at our new location, Angus Club Steakhouse. We'll meet on the main floor bar area which will be dedicated to us. This will be a networking event as we just were able to get the space. I'm pleased to announce that we'll have NYC's own @Joe Fairless speaking to the group at the event.
Joe will give us a presentation on one of the following:
- 1. How to Do Your 1st Syndicated Deal (multifamily specific)
- 2. How to Raising Money on Your 1st Deal (multifamily specific)
- 3. The Best Real Real Estate Investing Advice Ever (the top 10 pieces of advice and stories behind them from my show - this is across all aspects of real estate investing from land flipping, to wholesaling, multifamily investing, office buildings, etc.)
When you post you're coming please vote for the presentation you'd most want Joe to do. And if you don't know Joe you should. He's in control of a great portfolio of real estate that any investor would be envious of.
The Meetup is free for all members of BiggerPockets. The only thing we'll require is that you buy two drinks to support Angus Club Steakhouse for providing us the space.
There is no dress code. Come as you feel most comfortable to network.
Even if you're brand new to BiggerPockets, a first time investor or a seasoned Pro, money lender or contractor, wholesaler or business professional, be sure to be there and meet other members and those interested in Real Estate investing from the NYC metro area which includes Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland, Putnam and Orange County, Fairfield County CT, and Northern NJ.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED! Angus Club Steakhouse is not as big as Pranna our old space but it smells a whole lot nicer. You must post that you'll be attending or there could be a chance that you might not be able to get in.
Looking forward to being there. Thanks @Darren Sager
Hey Darren, who is your speaker for the evening?
I'm in! Looking forward!!
I'm In! Looking Forward to meeting everyone!!
thanks will be there with friend sage Salzer
Looking forward to the event.
I'll be there.
I will be there. Thank you @Darren Sager
Hi Darren, I will be attending.
Looking forward to attending!
I will be there. Thank you.
Darren, looking forward to it! Thank you for setting it up.
RSVP. See you then.
Count me in.
I'll be there.
I'd like to attend. Thanks for organizing.
Looking forward to it. Thanks
Awesome, count me in.
Originally posted by @Darren Sager :
I'm happy to give you the floor @Will Barnard if you'd like to join us! Hard to pull one off with under two weeks notice so at the moment is strictly networking. Maybe @Joe Fairless can?
I wish Darren, though I may prefer my weather over your at the moment. Can't wait to come back to NY.
@Darren Sager Looking forward to the event.
Let me know how I can help.
@Darren Sager yep, I can do it. Here are three topic options.
1. How to Do Your 1st Syndicated Deal (multifamily specific)
2. How to Raising Money on Your 1st Deal (multifamily specific)
3. The Best Real Real Estate Investing Advice Ever (the top 10 pieces of advice and stories behind them from my show - this is across all aspects of real estate investing from land flipping, to wholesaling, multifamily investing, office buildings, etc.)
How about the number that people want the most will be what I present. We'll tally up the responses on 11/12 so I have enough time to get the presentation ready.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing