Pittsburgh meetup?

Pittsburgh meetup?

When:

Where:Pittsburgh PA

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes

Hi Everyone,

I would love to organize a local meeting for Pittsburgh investors, I know we already have REIA & ACRE but I was thinking something a little less structured. In order to start the process I need to get a head count on how many people would come, I am thinking either a Monday or Friday night but I am up for suggestions.

I would like to meet monthly if everyone is up for it.

I don't have a time or date yet but I would like to setup the first one for December or January.

1Reply
191 views

Most Popular Reply

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 17 votes
11y

@Ian Hoover I would be interested getting involved in a local Pittsburgh investors meeting.   I have been to Jerry's meeting and it's excellent, but haven't made it out recently as I am in North Pittsburgh. I think somewhere in North Hills would be a good general location.

See this reply in the discussion

82 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I'd love to attend as well if there is room for one more!

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    I pretty much have most things all set, due to a conflict I could not schedule for the 12th so we are looking at January 19th from 6-9PM and I have it narrowed down to two locations and should have that information early next week.

    I have a few sponsors setup so it will be free to come and will have some free food as well.

    Please help me get the word out I would like to get 30+ people.

    Thank you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    sounds good Ian, look forward to it. 

  • Engineer · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Would love to join! Mark me as a maybe?

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I would love to join this meeting. 

    Please send me the details. 

    [email protected]

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    Ok time and date set it will be the 19th from 6-9 PM at the fox & hound :

    Fox & Hound Pittsburgh - Fox and Hound

    www.foxandhound.com/restaurantinfo.aspx?...fox---hound-pittsburgh

    Address. 8000 McKnight Rd, Suite 2002, North Way Mall Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Phone: (412)364-1885. Fax: (412)364-2577 ...

    3.4

    16 Google reviews Write a review Google+ page
    Shoppes at Northway, McKnight Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
    (412) 364-1885

    Food will be free thanks to @Account Closed and his company Mars Bank

    The room is paid for from our favorite closing company Maverick national out of Carnegie PA

    Can you all help me get the word out? I would like to get 30+ if we can!

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Count me in as well. I might be able to bring a friend.

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 266 posts · 240 votes
    11y

    Giddy up Pittsburgh BP members...you will be graced by the presence of this hideous mug two weeks from today.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Mc Keesport, PA · Member since 2012 · 449 posts · 154 votes
    11y

    @Ian Hoover 

    Awesome to see you step up and set this up! I'm sure we quite a few investors in our Pittsburgh real estate investors Facebook group that would like to attend. If you're interested in joining the group let me know. We have 830+ local investors in that group.

    Also, if there's anyone else who would like to join the Facebook group get in touch with me. Thanks!

  • Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Ian Hoover 

    can't make 19th, but keep me in mind for future meetings.  Thanks for your initiative.

    David Krulac

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    @Jerry Kisasonak yes that would be great PM me what I need to do.

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Sounds great!  I think I should be able to make it.

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 1 vote
    11y

    @Ian Hoover Going to try and make it that night.  Thanks for setting it up!

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    I am going to ask everyone who is planning on attending to RSVP to my email [email protected] so I can get a head count, Mars bank is trying to figure out how much food to buy for us.

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    Here is the official information

  • Real Estate Broker · Pueblo, CO · Member since 2013 · 366 posts · 303 votes
    11y

    I'm in

  • Investor · Monroeville, PA · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    count me in as well!

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    @Rick C. 

    Please shoot me an email so I can add you to the RSVP list

    [email protected] Thanks!

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    @Ian Hoover Hey, unfortunately I had a last minute family obligation so I couldn't make it last night.  How did it go?  What was the turnout?  If you are going to continue having this meetup then keep me in the loop.

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    11y

    @Andrew Hofing The meeting went well we ended up with roughly 50 people and had a great time, I would like to keep it going at least maybe once a quarter but feedback would be great from anyone who made it to the event!

  • Real Estate Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I just saw this thread today and missed the meeting, if there is another any time soon please let me know! 

    Thank you 

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    @Ian Hoover I miss the meeting :( when will there be another meeting? 

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I would be interested in attending. My family's company has a large presence in both the real estate  and Marcellus shale industries. Would love to connect and network within Pittsburgh.

  • Investor · Monroeville, PA · Member since 2014 · 102 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    Unfortunately  i had to miss the meeting too, please let me know when the ext meeting will be held.  Always great to meet real estate people around pittsburgh.

  • Cranberry Twp, PA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    @Ian Hoover Sorry I am late to the table with a response to this.  I am interested too.  I would be more than happy to help you spearhead this if you want.  Let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.